Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I had JB summoning abilities

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
I wish I had a magical flute I could play that would hypnotize JBs and make them lust after me. How awesome would that be? A JB is walking with her mom in the store and I walk up behind them and play a few notes of my magical flute, and the JB turns around at gazes at me with lustful eyes.

You love giving inceltears more material for their shitty "they advocate pedophilia!" meme, don't you? Assuming by JB you mean jailbait.

scoliosiscel said:
You love giving inceltears more material for their shitty "they advocate pedophilia!" meme, don't you? Assuming by JB you mean jailbait.

You do understand that consent age differs from country to country?

scoliosiscel said:

If you're overly concerned about not "looking bad" to inceltears posters, then maybe you should move to r/ForeverAlone - they do a lot to make sure their sub is normie-friendly and politically correct.

JB game is legit. The hardest IOIs I've ever got were from JBs. I look younger than I actually am so maybe that helps.

Solitarian_Walker said:
JB game is legit. The hardest IOIs I've ever got were from JBs. I look younger than I actually am so maybe that helps.

>he gets IOIs

You aren't really claiming to be incel, right? All I get are looks of disgust and fear.

What does JB stand for? I live here and still can't keep up with the acronyms.

existentialhack said:
What does JB stand for? I live here and still can't keep up with the acronyms.

justin beiber

Framecel222 said:
>he gets IOIs

You aren't really claiming to be incel, right? All I get are looks of disgust and fear.

Depression and social anxiety give me that murderer face a lot of the time. I get the same disgusted and fearful reactions wherever I go. But on my better days I feel like I could have a chance, but I'm too pussy to approach. I'm part of the virgin at 20 crew.

jbs are the shit for real, nothing can be compared with youthful unworn prime 15-16yo vagina, too bad we wont ever have it in our life anyway

2023 09 13 07 01 40 proxy   Photos

View: https://youtu.be/nxz1DuVaRr8?t=12

And no, you don't deserve anything. Threaten me as much as you like...I only stop when I'm in too much physical pain.

Only the initial is needed, fortunately.