Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I had someone to talk IRL

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I'm locked in my room for years and I wish I had someone to talk IRL.
IRL alI I see is judgement towards each other.
They judge you by your appearance, money, status, etc.
I don't like to interact a lot because I don't like small talk.
It has been years that I don't have a deep conversation with anyone...
I wish I had someone to talk about life, dreams, math, religion, etc. I wish I had some friends and a girlFRIEND.
girlFRIEND, not a random foid that I would want to fuck.
I'm not desperate to fuck anyone, I just wanted someone to support and care about me.
It would be good if we didn't grow up and notice that everything is driven by self-interest.

Me too bro. I think everyone here wishes that.

you can vc with people i guess

I'm locked in my room for years and I wish I had someone to talk IRL.
IRL alI I see is judgement towards each other.
They judge you by your appearance, money, status, etc.
I don't like to interact a lot because I don't like small talk.
It has been years that I don't have a deep conversation with anyone...
I wish I had someone to talk about life, dreams, math, religion, etc. I wish I had some friends and a girlFRIEND.
girlFRIEND, not a random foid that I would want to fuck.
I'm not desperate to fuck anyone, I just wanted someone to support and care about me.
It would be good if we didn't grow up and notice that everything is driven by self-interest.

i wish i wouldnt be disgusted by my parents and their dirty house

that said i also feel what you described, but i stopped caring, because i live in very toxic place and people here operate like brain dead primitive monkeys

voice chat
I tried...
voicechatting is not the same thing as a conversation IRL.
the feeling is pretty different. I can't explain so well

sounds kind of beta tbh. Wanting someone to comfort you sounds like you want a mother figure instead of a gf. JFL. You dont get comforted by your gf you just lead the way and dont be a beta phag. No hate OP just making you aware of how men act

Just talk with your gf bro!

Bro where are you located broadly , I would meet you IRL AND WE COULD EAT PIZZA AND STUFF

When you have no-one to spot you in the gym, you hire a Brostitute personal trainer....for cash.
When you have no-one to fuck you in the bedroom, you hire a prostitute....for cash.
When you have no-one to talk to about your "depression", you have an expensive cup of tea with a therapist and only to be lied to...for cash

These problems don't just apply to incels btw.

Last edited:
sounds kind of beta tbh. Wanting someone to comfort you sounds like you want a mother figure instead of a gf. JFL. You dont get comforted by your gf you just lead the way and dont be a beta phag. No hate OP just making you aware of how men act

Let me guess... You're a teen right?

GTFO with this edgy "muh beta muh Alpha" bullshit. You're so pathetic man.

When you have no-one to spot you in the gym, you hire a Brostitute personal trainer....for cash.
When you have no-one to fuck you in the bedroom, you hire a prostitute....for cahs.
When you have no-one to talk to about your "depression", you have an expensive cup of tea with a therapist and only to be lied to...for cash

These problems don't just apply to incels btw.

I've never read so much bullshit in my life tbh

i like speaking to myself

Let me guess... You're a teen right?

GTFO with this edgy "muh beta muh Alpha" bullshit. You're so pathetic man.
Im pathetic? What does that make you? Super pathetic you are defending acting like a beta. OP is a beta and so are you clearly. You think its normal to have a gf be a mother figure? Idiot.
I've never read so much bullshit in my life tbh
you and @Grothendieck would push women away even if you were chad with that motherly love you want from foids. They might give that to their kids but not their men. They arent there to mother you

Im pathetic? What does that make you? Super pathetic you are defending acting like a beta. OP is a beta and so are you clearly. You think its normal to have a gf be a mother figure? Idiot.

you and @Grothendieck would push women away even if you were chad with that motherly love you want from foids. They might give that to their kids but not their men. They arent there to mother you
ok greycel

I don't want a gf because I know I am not chad and would get cucked. I'd pump and dump if I could tho.

I can fill that social void with voice channels on Discord.

Wish I could talk to someone too. But it’s pointless to share my struggles

I don't want to talk with people anymore tbh i hate normies

meet me irl now

I talk to my family tbh

yeah that will be pretty good tbh