Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I had the guts to rope tbh.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
I mean, I'm 26, and I know my life is already ruined. Those who tell me the opposite, and who tell you the opposite, are just ignorant people who don't know anything about our situations and have never lived it or, at worst, hypocrites who want to clear their conscience.

Since high school, I was already made to understand that I was a beta, that I was ugly; I was already an outcast.

The only reason this society let me live is actually that it believes I can be a potential consumer; therefore I can live as a subhuman. In the wild, an alpha male would have already put my head on a stake or would have made me become a slave while he'd been fucking my cousins, my mother, and all the fertile females in the area.

So why wouldn't I take a flight, go away? It'd be the best thing to do.
What else could I do? Becoming a criminal? Life ain't like DC Comics would make you believe, I'm not the Joker, I'd just make an even bigger fool of myself. At least I'd like to leave with dignity.

In short, I'd like to get the fuck out of there, I'm useless, and it'd make me feel better forever. It's not my fault, it's not the alpha male's fault, it's nobody's fault. Life is like that, there are lions and there are fucking ducks. There are tigers, and there are rats. Everyone has his place, and mine would probably be in the inventory of some purveyor or slave merchant.

The fact is, I'm too aware of the reality. I know the vanity of life and desires, a bit like Schopenhauer, except that Schopenhauer didn't live in my time or in the society of desire, he didn't have his fat asses passing in front of him all day long on the internet, in the street, everywhere... I'm fucking surrounded by what I miss and still desire so much... Music, Cinema... Everywhere I go, whatever I don't, it's right there, in front of my nose. Friendship, joy, laughter,n sex... But I don't have access to all that.

How can somebody tell me my frustration wouldn't be legitimate?

It's fucking REAL, and everyone who live the same life as I do know that; and fuck, I understand you as much as I understand myself, that's why I enjoy posting here. Living more or less the same thing binds us together more than anything else in the life we've lived.

There's like one chance out of 50 000 000 that I win the lottery one day... What about becoming a millionaire with hard work? No, no, sweetie, with no friends, no network, no wealth from daddy and mommy even though they have money... How to say that, maybe my chances would be one out of a thousand?

But again, how is that MY fault? How can you tell 13 years old who was influenced by an education that wasn't adapted, who was ugly, and who was humiliated all day long for his ugliness and the fact that he couldn't make friends... to tell him that it's his fault that he cut himself off from the world?

Some would say to go ER, but what would be the point actually? Make all those who share my situation worse pariahs? To close down these forums? I don't need to take revenge or surrender to anger. I'm higher than that. I'd tell life that I'm leaving, and goodbye! No paradise, no hell, just eternal nothingness, like before I was born. Paradise, god, or any kind of faith or life, all that, it's guy like me who invented it to avoid accepting the sad reality of the injustice of life. And that's understandable, look at you, have you accepted what you've been through? Is your mind at peace? We all know the answer.

Humiliated, beaten up for some, and in the end, the guys who did that to you shows up years later and you see he has a better situation than you, he's loved, appreciated, cuddled... He is beautiful, therefore he was granted nice car, muscles... Otherwise his girlfriend would have never loved him. Never.

Who would accept that? We are perfectly sane, we aren't sick people like other people would like us to believe. We are just beings who live the injustice, we are prisoners of our bodies, our life... And it'll be forever. So why wouldn't I skip the step? Why would I listen to those stupid voices telling me my mother will be sad if I kill myself? She's more responsible than me for it, she owes it to me. She who brought me into the world to give meaning to her shitty life when I didn't ask for anything.

Man, I wish I had the guts. :cryfeels:

:feelscry:
I wish you find some comfort in copes, my friend. If that's not your wish, I wish you create the guts you need to end it all. Good luck.

I mean, I'm 26, and I know my life is already ruined. Those who tell me the opposite, and who tell you the opposite, are just ignorant people who don't know anything about our situations and have never lived it or, at worst, hypocrites who want to clear their conscience.

Since high school, I was already made to understand that I was a beta, that I was ugly; I was already an outcast.

The only reason this society let me live is actually that it believes I can be a potential consumer; therefore I can live as a subhuman. In the wild, an alpha male would have already put my head on a stake or would have made me become a slave while he'd been fucking my cousins, my mother, and all the fertile females in the area.

So why wouldn't I take a flight, go away? It'd be the best thing to do.
What else could I do? Becoming a criminal? Life ain't like DC Comics would make you believe, I'm not the Joker, I'd just make an even bigger fool of myself. At least I'd like to leave with dignity.

In short, I'd like to get the fuck out of there, I'm useless, and it'd make me feel better forever. It's not my fault, it's not the alpha male's fault, it's nobody's fault. Life is like that, there are lions and there are fucking ducks. There are tigers, and there are rats. Everyone has his place, and mine would probably be in the inventory of some purveyor or slave merchant.

The fact is, I'm too aware of the reality. I know the vanity of life and desires, a bit like Schopenhauer, except that Schopenhauer didn't live in my time or in the society of desire, he didn't have his fat asses passing in front of him all day long on the internet, in the street, everywhere... I'm fucking surrounded by what I miss and still desire so much... Music, Cinema... Everywhere I go, whatever I don't, it's right there, in front of my nose. Friendship, joy, laughter,n sex... But I don't have access to all that.

How can somebody tell me my frustration wouldn't be legitimate?

It's fucking REAL, and everyone who live the same life as I do know that; and fuck, I understand you as much as I understand myself, that's why I enjoy posting here. Living more or less the same thing binds us together more than anything else in the life we've lived.

There's like one chance out of 50 000 000 that I win the lottery one day... What about becoming a millionaire with hard work? No, no, sweetie, with no friends, no network, no wealth from daddy and mommy even though they have money... How to say that, maybe my chances would be one out of a thousand?

But again, how is that MY fault? How can you tell 13 years old who was influenced by an education that wasn't adapted, who was ugly, and who was humiliated all day long for his ugliness and the fact that he couldn't make friends... to tell him that it's his fault that he cut himself off from the world?

Some would say to go ER, but what would be the point actually? Make all those who share my situation worse pariahs? To close down these forums? I don't need to take revenge or surrender to anger. I'm higher than that. I'd tell life that I'm leaving, and goodbye! No paradise, no hell, just eternal nothingness, like before I was born. Paradise, god, or any kind of faith or life, all that, it's guy like me who invented it to avoid accepting the sad reality of the injustice of life. And that's understandable, look at you, have you accepted what you've been through? Is your mind at peace? We all know the answer.

Humiliated, beaten up for some, and in the end, the guys who did that to you shows up years later and you see he has a better situation than you, he's loved, appreciated, cuddled... He is beautiful, therefore he was granted nice car, muscles... Otherwise his girlfriend would have never loved him. Never.

Who would accept that? We are perfectly sane, we aren't sick people like other people would like us to believe. We are just beings who live the injustice, we are prisoners of our bodies, our life... And it'll be forever. So why wouldn't I skip the step? Why would I listen to those stupid voices telling me my mother will be sad if I kill myself? She's more responsible than me for it, she owes it to me. She who brought me into the world to give meaning to her shitty life when I didn't ask for anything.

Man, I wish I had the guts. :cryfeels:
Sometimes I feel that way, yeah — seems to me low status poor ugly males are probably better off never having been born.

Unfortunately suicide (even gunshots) has some failure chance where you could end up a vegetable and committing suicide is really hard/entails front loading a lot of suffering seems to me.

Sad that painless medical assisted suicide is illegal. So stupid — can’t have our work horses opting out now can we? Gotta make it as difficult as possible then feign that we care after the fact.

God I hate people.

Brootal. Hope I'll have the balls soon

Sometimes I feel that way, yeah — seems to me low status poor ugly males are probably better off never having been born.

Unfortunately suicide (even gunshots) has some failure chance where you could end up a vegetable and committing suicide is really hard/entails front loading a lot of suffering seems to me.

Sad that painless medical assisted suicide is illegal. So stupid — can’t have our work horses opting out now can we? Gotta make it as difficult as possible then feign that we care after the fact.

God I hate people.
Not encouraging anyone to kill themselves but laying your neck on a train track would do it.

Brutal stuff bro.

See you tomorrow...

Not encouraging anyone to kill themselves but laying your neck on a train track would do it.
For me, the key way is I’d want to find the most successful and least painful / most quick way to pull it off if and when I do it.

Buddy of mine shot himself in the mouth with a shotgun when his gf left him and he’s a vegetable, but not dead. I do not want that to be my fate nor do I want to suffer a lot and die in agony.

The ideal would be physician assisted suicide where the knock you out deep then kill you painlessly, but alas it’s illegal where I live at least — can’t have low status ugly male society work horses bailing now can we just lol. Their real motivation for such laws is transparent.

For me, the key way is I’d want to find the most successful and least painful / most quick way to pull it off if and when I do it.

Buddy of mine shot himself in the mouth with a shotgun when his gf left him and he’s a vegetable, but not dead. I do not want that to be my fate nor do I want to suffer a lot and die in agony.

The ideal would be physician assisted suicide where the knock you out deep then kill you painlessly, but alas it’s illegal where I live at least — can’t have low status ugly male society work horses bailing now can we just lol. Their real motivation for such laws is transparent.
You gotta be a retard to fuck up a suicide with a shotgun. Just point the thing at your head.

As for the assisted suicide thing: I fucking hate society too bro.

Rope is the best way to commit suicide to be honest, at least that's what I think. It'd be better if I pass out in a minute or so and the rest of the processes can take place when I'm unconscious, tho I don't mind undergoing through an immense amount of pain if death is ultimately what I get and I need to have it. Living like this is as futile and frustrating as it can get.

Your guts are not strong enough to hang yourself with. Unless you dried and braided them... But by the time you did that, you would already be ded.