Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I never took the blackpill.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date
Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
Life was so much more tolerable when I was a bluepilled.

Sure I wasn't getting laid, but at least when I was bluepilled I had hope, the hope that if I just became confident enough, practiced my social skills enough, and kept trying and trying without giving up, then eventually I would get a girlfriend.

But after taking the blackpill, I don't even have hope. I have nothing. Now I'm just empty.

Being blackpilled is better than being a delusional bluepilled cuck.
Sure I wasn't getting laid, but at least when I was bluepilled I had hope, the hope that if I just became confident enough, practiced my social skills enough, and kept trying and trying without giving up, then eventually I would get a girlfriend.
If you believe this, then you are still bluepilled. What's the point in having a gf who has fucked 100s of Chads before you?

Being blackpilled is better than being a delusional bluepilled cuck.

If you believe this, then you are still bluepilled. What's the point in having a gf who has fucked 100s of Chads before you?

Hes actually quite right. We were never supposed to be this self aware.

At least now we are aware of the reasons for our misery.
Being bluepilled just makes you a simp. You keep asking holes to go on dates and in turn validating them. You keep spending money on them which makes their lives on tutorial mode even easier.

Being blackpilled has made us based. We are not longer simps who blindly pursue our biological urges.

Well , now you are living in real world

For me, its just a different kind of pain tbh. Both being an incel bluepilled orbiter and being a blackpilled rotting incel are hell, but in different ways. We were genetically designed to be dead ends, to suffer and to die alone, and the ideas you agree or disagree with after you are born are not going to change that fact. The same suffering, just different perspectives.

Fucking modern western culture. The Renaissance and the Enlightenment ruined it all. No incel in the human history has been this concious about his nature and his place in society and in the world. No religion to cope. I would have loved to be a bluepilled monk all my life

I’m glad I took it. It would suck to be confused about why I’m a Virgin at least now I get it.

for me swallowing the blackpill was brutal as fuck for me but at least it has set me free which i'm forever grateful for.

But after taking the blackpill, I don't even have hope. I have nothing. Now I'm just empty.

Retard tier logic

Are you saying all the time, energy and resources that you would have wasted endlessly trying to "ascend" on blue pilled advice, isn't being put to better use since you're no longer blue pilled?

If so that's your fault really, the black pill was the best thing to ever happen to me, my life has been way more enjoyable than it was before

There's being frustrated and then there's being frustrated and confused, one is obviously worse than the other, understanding what the problem is not only helps you to feel but, but it helps you to know where your time is better spent

I used to waste so much time looksmaxxing to no avail, the black pill upgraded my life

JFL at this nonsense, selfawareness is only a bad thing if you are doing nothing with it

I'm willing to bet OP is just another LDAR fool, yeah no shit the black pill is a curse to those types, they spend all they wading around in failure with no "light at the end"

Living an illusion or seeing the abyss.

Neither is comfortable.

JFL at this nonsense, selfawareness is only a bad thing if you are doing nothing with it

The only reason we are this self aware is because of our ugliness. If i was a chad, id prolly still be a bluepilled idiot and that would have still worked in my favor.

I'm very knowledgable about the blackpill. But when I was bluepilled I didn't know much about the female nature, so I still thought foids were these beautiful angelic creatures and wanted one of them as my gf. But now that I'm blackpilled I know that all foids are sluts, evil, selfish etc. so I'd never date them even if I had the chance. This is a low IQ response man.

I'm very knowledgable about the blackpill. But when I was bluepilled I didn't know much about the female nature, so I still thought foids were these beautiful angelic creatures and wanted one of them as my gf. But now that I'm blackpilled I know that all foids are sluts, evil, selfish etc. so I'd never date them even if I had the chance. This is a low IQ response man.
You are the retard here. You still dream about the days when you were a delsuional bluepilled cuck and wish you never heard about the blackpill. Blackpill helped you get over your delusional fantasies and you still think that you shouldn't have been blackpilled.

This whole thread is beyond retarded.

Retard tier logic

Are you saying all the time, energy and resources that you would have wasted endlessly trying to "ascend" on blue pilled advice, isn't being put to better use since you're no longer blue pilled?

Since becoming blackpilled, all the time, energy, and resources are put toward copes, and copes are completely useless and a waste of time because they're fabricated replacements for what I really want which is sex/female validation, and has nowhere near the same value as the real thing.

Well , now you are living in real world
True. I value knowledge over comfort. Just use it as a opportunity to grow. You will never become a pro if you only play tutorial mode.
Since becoming blackpilled, all the time, energy, and resources are put toward copes, and copes are completely useless and a waste of time because they're fabricated replacements for what I really want which is sex/female validation, and has nowhere near the same value as the real thing.
Have you tried drugs? not even lying

You are the retard here. You still dream about the days when you were a delsuional bluepilled cuck and wish you never heard about the blackpill. Blackpill helped you get over your delusional fantasies and you still think that you shouldn't have been blackpilled.

This whole thread is beyond retarded.
If I was still bluepilled they wouldn't be delusional fantasies to me. I'd still think I had a chance to get sex/female validation, and I wouldn't be as depressed, bitter, and miserable as I am now that I'm blackpilled and know that I'll never have what I always wanted. I don't know why you can't get something this simple through your thick skull.

I think being blackpilled is better in the long run because after tons of failure in an ugly bluepiller's life it's just you constantly hating yourself and beating yourself up for not having a girlfriend and a fun fulfilling social life.

Have you tried drugs? not even lying
What do you recommend, ecstasy?

On a serious note, I can't fuck or receive female validation from a drug.

What do you recommend, ecstasy?

On a serious note, I can't fuck or receive female validation from a drug.
Ecstasy will make you feel like on top of the world. You will look at the mirror and think "why did I ever think Im ugly? I just love who I am".
This mindset won't last of course, but you know its possible with a lot of serotonin release. It will give you a new perspective.
Overall I always always interested in new and out-of-the-world experiences. It makes you feel a bit special over normies and sexhavers.

Same, as I was slowly learning about the blackpill, I lost all motivation. My grades in my university classes got worse and sometimes I couldn't even get ot of bed to attend my classes. Before I tried to get good grades, now I'm happy If I pass the class.
It also prevents me from wanting to do anything for society.
I just want a simple job where I don't have to work hard so I can finance my copes.

Stop pretending that you didn't suffer back then

Ingesting the blackpill is necessary if you weren't born a chad. It tastes like shit going down... the feeling in your stomach makes you want to throw up, but eventually you realize it's the best stuff for you. No longer will you simp or orbit foids because you know there's no path to the pussy. Yes it may lead to roping, but you were gonna go down that road even as a friendzoned cuck.

for me swallowing the blackpill was brutal as fuck for me but at least it has set me free which i'm forever grateful for.

Free to do what? To go where? When and how?

Formulating a life, a life plan, a direction to go, a value system to believe in, is so hard after being confronted with the bleak reality of the blackpill in your life. Total destruction and evisceration of any remains of Christian/humanist metaphysics which underpin all of the Western normie world view and normie values. When I read about this stuff a long time ago, when I still had this strange, implicitly Christian type of hope for better personal future, I could never 'get' nihilism and its brutality... now I understand in a deeply visceral way.

It's staring into Nietzsche's abyss, and the abyss stares back. It's confusing, disorienting, scary and addictive all at the same time.

Last edited:
The only reason we are this self aware is because of our ugliness. If i was a chad, id prolly still be a bluepilled idiot and that would have still worked in my favor.

Yes and if you were born rich the problems of some starving child in Somalia would be way outside of your bubble, whats your point?

His point is not "if he had been Chad", his point is that he would like to have remained blue pilled (on top of being ugly), so you "if I was Chad" statement literally has nothing to do with what he said, this idiot wishes he was still blue pilled despite the fact that he'd just be ugly and wasting thousands of dollars and hours on by being blue pilled

Since becoming blackpilled, all the time, energy, and resources are put toward copes, and copes are completely useless and a waste of time

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

Its as if you are almost self aware

THAT'S MY FUCKING POINT

WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING TO WASTE TIME ON USELESS COPES

I
TS YOUR CHOICE

Last edited:
Free to do what? To go where? When and how?

Formulating a life, a life plan, a direction to go, a value system to believe in, is so hard after being confronted with the bleak reality of the blackpill in your life. Total destruction and evisceration of any remains of Christian/humanist metaphysics which underpin all of the Western normie world view and normie values. When I read about this stuff a long time ago, when I still had this strange, implicitly Christian type of hope for better personal future, I could never 'get' nihilism and its brutality... now I understand in a deeply visceral way.

It's staring into Nietzsche's abyss, and the abyss stares back. It's confusing, disorienting, scary and addictive all at the same time.

jfl you're giving too much attention to it.

the blackpill is mainly how shallow foids are, their true nature and to me knowing that and fully being aware of it gave me this sense of freedom, the fact that it's not my fault and the odds were against me from the begenning and it's not because i'm doing something wrong.

you can still ignore foids and go on with your life, of course you'll never be the same anymore but at least you now understand why things are this way so you don't put the blame on yourself which is freeing.

At least you saved money by not wasting it on whores that won't fuck you

ok im gonna say an unpopular opinion and possibly get canceled from here now but: you should go redpill or red-blackpill and get off .co and head over to looksmax .me if ur young dont fuck up and rot since ur growth plates r closed and just live and enjoy the moment dont waste your youth coming from a guy whos older. ok im might get banned 4 this so yeah

JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

Its as if you are almost self aware

THAT'S MY FUCKING POINT

WHY ARE YOU CHOOSING TO WASTE TIME ON USELESS COPES

I
TS YOUR CHOICE
So then tell me, what exactly can I put time, energy, and resources towards other than pointless copes? I was wasting time chasing pussy when I was bluepilled, and now I'm wasting time coping now that I'm blackpilled. But at least when I was bluepilled I delusionally believed that I had a chance with foids if I just tried hard enough, which therefore made me less miserable and depressed than I am now. I don't see your point. You don't have one.

Last edited:
For me it was im to understand women before.

One somewhat redpilled Russian blogger said once a thing. People who choose to accept the redpill often will find themselves lonely and desolate and unable to connect with other people. But it doesn't mean that you willingly make yourself such by accepting the redpill. It simply means that you've been lonely and desolate the whole time. And now that you've decided to end with romantic relationships with women altogether you can clearly see that nobody indeed wants you and there's no one to discourage you from it.

Last edited:
The blackpill is painful, but it set me free.
Basically the embodiment of all uncomfortable truths

Blackpill is 6th grade academic level, even the dumbest member here would understand its basic concepts after a few months of perusing various threads. Now if you get bored and would like to take 9th grade level subjects i will introduce the Darkpill to you.

this thread doesn't make sense

So then tell me, what exactly can I put time

You're telling me you can't come up with anything else, fucking nothing comes to mind?, you can use google to find endless copes, but you can't use it to find something to do, that's called cognitive bias, how did you find all those copes?, they didn't just appear inside your house or on your computer now did they?

But at least when I was bluepilled I delusionally believed that I had a chance with foids if I just tried hard enough

"I want to be deluded"

which therefore made me less miserable and depressed than I am now

Fool you would have been black pilled anyways, do you really think you'd wake up a 50+ year old virgin and still believe in the blue pill

You'd be much worse off to only just be black pilled in such a physically and mentally fragile state

Let me guess your next response - "At least I would kill myself then"

Yeah right, shut the fuck up, why don't you kill yourself now? (that's right, you won't now and you wouldn't then either)

EVERYBODY GETS BLACK PILLED IN THE SAME WAY THAT EVERYBODY MAKES A MILLION DOLLARS

For some people it takes their entire lifetime to make a million dollars, for others they find ways to make their million in a shorter time span and because of that, their lives are richer

how old are you?

It is true that the blackpill avoids waste time and allows to focus in another activities more productives for an incel. But digesting it when you are very young can be counterproductive, even fatal.

Life was still bad when I was bluepilled. If anything I hurt myself more by trying to improve and being disappointed that it never worked.

My word of advice: GIVE UP. JUST GIVE UP.

Not on life!

Now that you're blackpilled, give up trying to find a girlfriend. Instead of wasting hundreds of dollars into getting betabuxxed by a women, you can now save your money for copes or take trips to other countries or take up a hobby, etc.

As a bluepiller you’d just fail to ascend over and over and just be miserable

How old are you? I think the older you swallow the black pill the worse off you are.

Trust me, life would have forced the blackpill in your throat if you kept believing in bullshit.

Sure, bluepilled people may be "happy" on the surface but sooner or later your looks are going to take the toll on you, making you cucked or miserable.

Can’t say the same

I totally agree with OP, yes we'd be at best Simping blue pillers, but we wouldn't know. We wouldnt spend all our days with dark clouds hanging over us, existing in a nihilistic realm, where we can still see all the normies having lives and making out with girls.
Sometimes when I wanna feel suicidal I remember the day I was told that I was ugly, and that you cannot be considered fuckable or qualify to hook up with a girl if you don't have 6 pack, and be 6'+ and most importantly have white skin (doesn't matter if the foid is white). If I'd never heard that I'd never have found this site, and I'd prob be doing something fun right now I stead of posting here

blackpill > bluepill