Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wish i was 5'11 at least

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
just few centimeters away from different life, heightpill is too brutal

5'11 is king of manlets tier in the current year dedsrs

I'm 5 10 I thought that was good ...

with your face you can be 5'4 and still slay

S l640

tbh

foids want 666 = 6'0 height, 6" dick, 6 zeros on your bank account
More like 6'3+ tbh, it's impossible to see a difference in 5'11 and 6'0 unless you have them stand side by side to compare

How tall are you?

Thanks bro I luv catgirls. Have you watched Hunter x Hunter?
Yh the 1990 and 2011 version. Currently watching bleach, fireforce and highschool of the dead, wbu

highschoolers seem to be 6'2 on average nowadays. 6 foot will very soon be the new king of manlets.

Yh the 1990 and 2011 version. Currently watching bleach, fireforce and highschool of the dead, wbu
Oh bro u have great taste, what was your favourite Hunter x Hunter arc? And character?
I'm watching a shit-ton of anime tbh, I always watch almost everything from the new season and rewatch old anime when they are relased on blu-ray. Do you like fireforce so far? I think the directing and pacing is a bit weird, but the fights are great.

its thread about crying for our height not about animu :feelsohgod:
Ok bro, check this out
G6mgtd1j8v8z

Guess which characters are the most popular among femoids? That's right, Killua and Feitan, which are respectively 5'1 and 5'2. Thanks to their beautiful faces and dark triad personalities they have more fans than any tallfags in this anime. That's the final blackpill - face>>>>>>height

Five Eleven is a good height rather than a mere five seven, agree

Anyone 5’11 who isn’t claiming 6’ is a fool.

Anyone 5’11 who isn’t claiming 6’ is a fool.
Cope. 6'0" is still manlet to them jfl. In foid's eyes, 6'3" is "average" even though the actual (USA) average is 5'10" - 5'11". They don't want average, they want a 6'4" Chad.

Cope. 6'0" is still manlet to them jfl. In foid's eyes, 6'3" is "average" even though the actual (USA) average is 5'10" - 5'11". They don't want average, they want a 6'4" Chad.
:feelsrope:

You really have to be 6,6 foot tall.

5'10 isn't even too short if you have decent face. Keep coping dude lol. If you were irredeemable range you'd understand.

5'10 isn't even too short if you have decent face. Keep coping dude lol. If you were irredeemable range you'd understand.
5'10 is a good size for a man in the real world.

Oh bro u have great taste, what was your favourite Hunter x Hunter arc? And character?
I'm watching a shit-ton of anime tbh, I always watch almost everything from the new season and rewatch old anime when they are relased on blu-ray. Do you like fireforce so far? I think the directing and pacing is a bit weird, but the fights are great.

Ok bro, check this out
View attachment 150254
Guess which characters are the most popular among femoids? That's right, Killua and Feitan, which are respectively 5'1 and 5'2. Thanks to their beautiful faces and dark triad personalities they have more fans than any tallfags in this anime. That's the final blackpill - face>>>>>>height
My favourite arc was the chimera arc, then the troupe arc. I think that in fireforce the animators cut some corners when animating dislogs to make up for the detailed fight scenes. The sound effects are EPIC.

this is a bit extreme lol

Indeed, it can mean the difference between a 5'9 or 10 incel and a 5'11 normie sometimes.

can u explain me this pic, im low iq and dont get anything from this small letters
its a graph of dating stats in relation to height. there wasnt too much of a difference between 6’0 and 6’2-6’4. so once you reach a certain height youre good to go tbh. at that point face matters a lot more

its a graph of dating stats in relation to height. there wasnt too much of a difference between 6’0 and 6’2-6’4. so once you reach a certain height youre good to go tbh. at that point face matters a lot more
i will never reach that tho