Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was a jewish man living in a jewish country

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

God Given Form
-
I wish I was a jewish man, how can I stop thinking about it?
The zions are ruling over the entire American continent..! Which is atleast 10000000000x bigger than sandland..!

It must be cool to know that you belong to a race which dominates the entire world..! even whites!!!!! and Made everyone their slave..!

I would be happy just by knowing the fact that I belong to a race which forced their propaganda on a section of the globe that is 100000000x bigger than thier own nation ( every western country ever jfl).

I hate being a sandnigger slave race, I hate sand culture, consider yourself lucky if you aren't born in this shitty sand culture. sandniggers have no modesty or respect, they always fighting among each other, scamming each other, what a filthy useless race.

Also the jewish women are probably the most beautiful women on earth. Desired by everyone.

jews tried to save sandniggers, they should have converted us to Judaism and should have completely destroyed the stupid women beating non-racemixing culture.

sandniggers are good at nothing, we sand have no creativity, no unity. We sand were enslaved by @foidologist , and then @Lolimancer .

We sandniggers suck big time, we suck at everything, we sand people are pussies.

Also sandnigger intelligence is a myth, everything was created by the jewish men, like seriously everything in physics, chemistry, math was created by a jewish men, yet this sandniggers claim that they are intelligent.

Wow, I hate being a sandman.
I love the western civilization. Thank you jews for saving us sandniggers from our terrible civilization. @Diocel was right, he said that jokers will rule over sandland if we Jews left .

After 70,000 years, I as a sandnigger can confirm that mr @Diocel was a 100% correct about the saudis and egyptians.

thoughts? @kikecel @SardonicArchmage

Last edited:
being jewish wont save you from Inceldom
no Giyur to your face

being jewish wont save you from Inceldom
no Giyur to your face
This.
Kikecel will back me up, not only are femoids here act like priviledged fucks as much as in America, but they also look much worse.
For comparison sake, a 4/10 wannabe bimbo jewish bitch will have the same SMV as a 8/10 stacy in the US.
You don't know how horrible it is around here when it comes to femoids SMV inflation.
Anyway, the only upside to being jewish is if you manage to be born into some super rich kike family in the US or EU.

if youre a sandjew in kikeland you should just give up honestly

This.
Kikecel will back me up, not only are femoids here act like priviledged fucks as much as in America, but they also look much worse.
For comparison sake, a 4/10 wannabe bimbo jewish bitch will have the same SMV as a 8/10 stacy in the US.
You don't know how horrible it is around here when it comes to femoids SMV inflation.
Anyway, the only upside to being jewish is if you manage to be born into some super rich kike family in the US or EU.

The zions are ruling over the entire American continent..! Which is atleast 10000000000x bigger than sandland..!

It must be cool to know that you belong to a race which dominates the entire world..! even whites!!!!! and Made everyone their slave..!

I would be happy just by knowing the fact that I belong to a race which forced their propaganda on a section of the globe that is 100000000x bigger than thier own nation ( every western country ever jfl).

I hate being a sandnigger slave race, I hate sand culture, consider yourself lucky if you aren't born in this shitty sand culture. sandniggers have no modesty or respect, they always fighting among each other, scamming each other, what a filthy useless race.

Also the jewish women are probably the most beautiful women on earth. Desired by everyone.

jews tried to save sandniggers, they should have converted us to Judaism and should have completely destroyed the stupid women beating non-racemixing culture.

sandniggers are good at nothing, we sand have no creativity, no unity. We sand were enslaved by @foidologist , and then @Lolimancer .

We sandniggers suck big time, we suck at everything, we sand people are pussies.

Also sandnigger intelligence is a myth, everything was created by the jewish men, like seriously everything in physics, chemistry, math was created by a jewish men, yet this sandniggers claim that they are intelligent.

I love the western civilization. Thank you jews for saving us sandniggers from our terrible civilization. @Diocel was right, he said that jokers will rule over sandland if we Jews left .

After 70,000 years, I as a sandnigger can confirm that mr @Diocel was a 100% correct about the saudis and egyptians.

I don't wish I were a Jew.

I wish I was born the leader of the global elite

I wish I was a 6ft 5 chad ss general in nazi germany,

I wish I had superpowers tbh

I wish I had Jewperpowers tbh

I live in jewtopia, but being non jew myself, i only ever get really attracted to females of my ethnicity. Sadly, they are scarce, and often their mentality is twisted by this hellhole upon arrival.

Nice shitpost OP
I live in jewtopia, but being non jew myself, i only ever get really attracted to females of my ethnicity. Sadly, they are scarce, and often their mentality is twisted by this hellhole upon arrival.
Are you arab?

I look like a Jew

I can literally do the happy merchant face

slave-merchant-redo-of-healer-208061.jpg
jew_basic.jpg

If I was human I'd gladly be Jewish, because apparently they are pigskins kryptonite and boogeyman man

20210122 185144

There was a famous pigskin politician in my country who tried to bribe himself into becoming a kike.

I always thought my parents were jews and had this little hope that maybe they secretly had a fortune hidden away, but turns out they're just stingy and poor and I just look like a jew because I'm ugly

yes who wouldn’t love being a sheckel beggar. All praise to yahweh for making me ugly

I always thought my parents were jews and had this little hope that maybe they secretly had a fortune hidden away, but turns out they're just stingy and poor and I just look like a jew because I'm ugly
brutal tbhngl

same

If wishes were horses i would have a great holocaust survival story

lol no
You can convert, but they could give you jewesses and your kids will be jewish

double edged sword. sometimes I wish I was a jew like my distant ancestors on my dad's side because I would have a stronger sense of community, be wealthy, have access to women from temple, HOWEVER I would be SICKLY and RIDDLED with Tay- Sachs and Maple Syrup Urine (look it up its a legit disease. Jews are REALLY inbred go to brooklyn! these guys are TRUCELS if it was not for arranged marriages:feelshaha: Frankly my jewish ancestors did not want sick children so they intermarried with gentile folk so their kids would have LITERALLY healthier lives. at least they did the best they could at the time)