Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i was a medieval citizen in the year 800

J

jonesy

Banned
-
No mirrors so you cant tell your ugly

At the tavern with the bros sipping on ale. Enlist as knight and die in crusade With your bros. So based.

People romanticize old times but truth is the old days were fucking shite. At least inceldom was far less common though if that's your only concern.

We're all too addicted to survive without the internet. they succesffuly made us zombies

People romanticize old times but truth is the old days were fucking shite. At least inceldom was far less common though if that's your only concern.

Incels today are the peasants of the old times. Id argue peasants fucked more than us cuz they didnt have gay tinder

nah can think of better time periods much later.

Keep coping peasant.

Just live thousands of years ago in a shit hole Theory

But then you'd be living in modern times since that'd be your new timeline. :feelstastyman:

I don't know man. Even a lower class person today (in first world countries) has it better than people back in those times if you really think about it.

I was I was a 13 year old chad.

No you don't. I'd rather live in the mid 1900's. You'd be some random peasant that would get slaughtered in some random war.

Yeah never got why people think old times where something nice. Maybe they play alot of RPGs idk tbh.

No dude. Perfect era was when science was at its peak so you didn’t die at 30, but also when the social climate didn’t go to shit. Basically anywhere in the Victorian era

At the tavern with the bros sipping on ale. Enlist as knight and die in crusade With your bros. So based.
800 wasn't in the medieval era though
that was dark ages

I would gladly trade my current life for a life in the medieval times.

It's fun to take a trip, put acid in your vein

We're all too addicted to survive without the internet. they succesffuly made us zombies
Internet is great for coping and spending time when you have nothing to do ngl
It must have been very depressing back in older times when you had litearlly nothing to do as an incel besides read a book and watch tv.
No dude. Perfect era was when science was at its peak so you didn’t die at 30, but also when the social climate didn’t go to shit. Basically anywhere in the Victorian era
Mid to late 1800s America was a way different time than today but good if you liked railroads and seeing street scenery without any cars. Also no chance of loud obnoxious music being blasted by cars driving by, although that started more in the 1980s and 1990s.

Foids are the ones who tell you you're ugly. If you think you're ugly because you look ugly to yourself, you're a fucking idiot and a coward and a probable faggot because you can only compare yourself to other men which means you find other men beautiful which means you should install Grindr. You're in luck because in the year 800 you'd have been executed for faggotry.

Faggot.

800 wasn't in the medieval era though
that was dark ages
800 is medieval era. Dark ages is synonymous and also a misnomer because there was nothing particularly dark about them.

800 is medieval era. Dark ages is synonymous and also a misnomer because there was nothing particularly dark about them.
dark age, iron age, same shit
medieval era is usually widely accepted to be around 1200s to 1400s

dark age, iron age, same shit
medieval era is usually widely accepted to be around 1200s to 1400s
That's high middle ages, early renaissance. Middle ages are from the fall of Rome (which is a fuzzy concept itself but 5th century) to the discovery of the Americas.
Trust me on this, I play a lot of historical games so I'm an expert.

Foids are the ones who tell you you're ugly. If you think you're ugly because you look ugly to yourself, you're a fucking idiot and a coward and a probable faggot because you can only compare yourself to other men which means you find other men beautiful which means you should install Grindr. You're in luck because in the year 800 you'd have been executed for faggotry.

Faggot.

Yeah society depicts if ur ugly or not gaylord that is why people compare themselves to other people

That's high middle ages, early renaissance. Middle ages are from the fall of Rome (which is a fuzzy concept itself but 5th century) to the discovery of the Americas.
Trust me on this, I play a lot of historical games so I'm an expert.

That's right, Middle Ages were way longer than people actually think. The concept of Dark Ages was only invented at Rebirth to state that Middle Ages were barbarians, while it was a rather normal era without be-said chaos or atrocities.

People at Rebirth also had the tendency to glorify how life was during the Roman and Greek empires. Which is why you see so many architectural basements nowadays in the West with a Greek-style or Roman-style, including the US (just look at the White House !). The US also adopted the roman squared city grid.

The crusades weren't till 1100

You’d die from cold.

Also you can rape foids and get away with it .........

...in mine craft PE version 1.0

:feelshaha:

Hate to break it to you but the mirrors were the chads of the era. They let you know where you stood the same way they do now.

Also, not to sure youd be at bar with "bros". The "bros" at bar were chads, id probably be in back alley rooting through the leftovers and heading back to hang out with Quasimodo. Good idea about enlisting as knight though, probably best chance at getting tail and using status to that end.

No Internet would be the least of your worries. You'd also have no medicine, no dentists, no microwaves, no spices to put on your food, no refridgerators, no plastic bags, no toilet paper, no toilets, no plumbing ...

It would be mindbogglingly horrible to go back in time.