Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was a white man in a European country

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
I wish I was a western white men, how can I stop thinking about it?
Spain and Portugal, smaller than Kashmir ruled over the entire American continent..! Which is atleast 10x bigger than india..!

It must be cool to know that you belong to a race which dominated the entire world..! Made everyone thier slave..!

I would be happy just by knowing the fact that I belong to a race which forced thier language on a continent 100x bigger than thier own nation ( latin America).

I hate being a curry slave race, I hate indian culture, consider yourself lucky if you aren't born in this shitty curry culture. Curries have no modesty or respect, they always fighting among each other, scamming each other, what a filthy useless race.

Also the western white women are probably the most beautiful women on earth. Desired by everyone.

British tried to save indians, they should have converted us and should have completely destroyed the stupid cow piss drinking brahmin culture.

Curries are good at nothing, we curries have no creativity, no unity. We curries were enslaved by the Mughals, and then europeans.

We curries suck big time, we suck at everything, we curries are pussies.

Also curry intelligence is a myth, everything was created by the white men, like seriously everything in physics, chemistry, math was created by a white men, yet this curries claim that they are intelligent.

Wow, i hate being a curry.
I love the western civilization. Thank you England for saving us indians from our terrible civilization. Churchill was right, he said that jokers will rule over india if we Britons left .

After 70 years, I as a curry can confirm that mr Churchill was a 100% correct about the Gandhi's and Nehru's.

I wish I was a tall white man in Japan so I could fuck noodlewhores without giving a shit about anything

I wish I was a tall white man in Japan so I could fuck noodlewhores without giving a shit about anything
But do u really want to live in a cramped boring country like Japan

This. Being white in a white country is not that great. Being white in an ethnic country (especially in Asia) = you're a god.

bro dont self humiliate yourself, also not every "white European" country got colonies. Also Spaniards and Portuguese aren't generally white, they originate from Arabic settlers.
They have white phenotype Arab are very different

Let me guess you just got racepilled?

your wish is granted

you are now an incel that gets told by ethnic teenagers to go pick up vietnamese hookers overseas

You will never be white.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Ethnic males only have it hard in the Anglosphere.

I have observed over the past several years that specifically French and Eastern Euro foids don't mind ethnic males. Actually, they hate ethnic males too its just that they are noticeably far less discriminatory as far as race and sex than say White Anglo foids. Who I wouldn't mind being stomped to hell along with their white beta cuck stormfronters @BummerDrummer.

At least you don't have to engage in a nuclear war against the white Anglosphere and the EU in the near future. That is exactly where humanity is headed between China and the white western world. Hell White males are even trying to get Jap/Curries to fight alongside them against the Chinaman.

Either that or the Jews manage to eliminate the white threat substantially before they are able to mount a threat to the world like they did before.

Face it, we Rice and Curry are brothers. And as far as IQ and sheer capability, we Chinamen are the only realistic obstacle in the way of the white Anglosphere in terms of white males wanting to cuck men of color around the world (even low tier white men get cucked so as long as white females will never have to depend on ethnic males[as ethnic males ascend financially around])

No worries for you curries. I see you guys as Asiatic brethren. Harmless so as long as we aren't being treaded upon.

These cumskins are seriously asking for it.

bro dont self humiliate yourself, also not every "white European" country got colonies. Also Spaniards and Portuguese aren't generally white, they originate from Arabic settlers.
lol the hell are you talking about. some of them have a minimal north african admixture, but they are still like 99% europeans. "arabic settlers" lmao

Venting I wish I was a Dravidian man in an Indian country

the curries are the master race pill destroyed me.
the curries are the master race pill destroyed me.
I can not recover from this.
Don't be so hard on yourself. Ethnic males only have it hard in the Anglosphere.

I have observed over the past several years that specifically French and Eastern Euro foids don't mind ethnic males. Actually, they hate ethnic males too its just that they are noticeably far less discriminatory as far as race and sex than say White Anglo foids. Who I wouldn't mind being stomped to hell along with their white beta cuck stormfronters @BummerDrummer.

At least you don't have to engage in a nuclear war against the white Anglosphere and the EU in the near future. That is exactly where humanity is headed between China and the white western world. Hell White males are even trying to get Jap/Curries to fight alongside them against the Chinaman.

Either that or the Jews manage to eliminate the white threat substantially before they are able to mount a threat to the world like they did before.

Face it, we Rice and Curry are brothers. And as far as IQ and sheer capability, we Chinamen are the only realistic obstacle in the way of the white Anglosphere in terms of white males wanting to cuck men of color around the world (even low tier white men get cucked so as long as white females will never have to depend on ethnic males[as ethnic males ascend financially around])

No worries for you curries. I see you guys as Asiatic brethren. Harmless so as long as we aren't being treaded upon.

A curry, rice alliance would end the current world order tbh.

there have been some big empires

73f17a10015657bea0f1368cab75030d.png

Empires.jpg

curries are the aryan race tho ngl.

imagine your race having conquered all the world and 800 years later the term mongoloid is considered an insult.

Last edited:
Based OP. But note that Brahmins and Hinduism was made by indo aryans so I don’t consider Hinduism a poopy religion, only a religion that happened to be shit because the people following it became mixed and crappy.
there have been some big empires

73f17a10015657bea0f1368cab75030d.png

Empires.jpg

curries are the aryan race tho ngl.

imagine your race having conquered all the world and 800 years later the term mongoloid is considered an insult.
thats nothing. If you combine all of those empires that wouldn’t even be the British empires size.

At the peak of the white mans power 90% of the world was either dependent, influenced, or directly controlled by whites. No other race can say that.

go back to your Chinese shithole you fucking gook. You’re in the obstacle of nothing. You speak English, you’re in America, you are RELIANT on white culture and technology and you still complain because you are an entitled brat taking advantage of white naivety. The only thing you’re an obstacle of is reverting America and the word to a based world because you are an asskissing Jewish puppet. Kys

thats nothing. If you combine all of those empires that wouldn’t even be the British empires size.

At the peak of the white mans power 90% of the world was either dependent, influenced, or directly controlled by whites. No other race can say that.
would still rather be born a horse-back riding mongol. fuck the white race.

I wish I was a western white men, how can I stop thinking about it?
Spain and Portugal, smaller than Kashmir ruled over the entire American continent..! Which is atleast 10x bigger than india..!

It must be cool to know that you belong to a race which dominated the entire world..! Made everyone thier slave..!

I would be happy just by knowing the fact that I belong to a race which forced thier language on a continent 100x bigger than thier own nation ( latin America).

I hate being a curry slave race, I hate indian culture, consider yourself lucky if you aren't born in this shitty curry culture. Curries have no modesty or respect, they always fighting among each other, scamming each other, what a filthy useless race.

Also the western white women are probably the most beautiful women on earth. Desired by everyone.

British tried to save indians, they should have converted us and should have completely destroyed the stupid cow piss drinking brahmin culture.

Curries are good at nothing, we curries have no creativity, no unity. We curries were enslaved by the Mughals, and then europeans.

We curries suck big time, we suck at everything, we curries are pussies.

Also curry intelligence is a myth, everything was created by the white men, like seriously everything in physics, chemistry, math was created by a white men, yet this curries claim that they are intelligent.

I love the western civilization. Thank you England for saving us indians from our terrible civilization. Churchill was right, he said that jokers will rule over india if we Britons left .

After 70 years, I as a curry can confirm that mr Churchill was a 100% correct about the Gandhi's and Nehru's.
You wish the Spanish went to the real India rather than what they thought was India, and made your country more white?

Just want to be genocided bro...

would still rather be born a horse-back riding mongol. fuck the white race.
Cope, mongols were fucking retards that used horses as crutches and took over some open barren steppe lands with like 6 people in it. While the British French German and Spanish/portugese took over places with 500x their population

Cope, mongols were fucking retards that used horses as crutches and took over some open barren steppe lands with like 6 people in it. While the British French German and Spanish/portugese took over places with 500x their population
retards get all the girls. and they fight a lot better too.

Dutch, not German

I wish I was in Japan as well to ascend, but the flight is too expensive and I'm a lazy NEET so I'm stuck here with the average Western European male (6'2" Chad) competing with me for an obese 2/10 landwhale.

Also, Japanese women want a man with a career, and I will never have that. So even if I could afford the flight, I couldn't afford staying there.

Last edited:

Churchill was an alcohol guzzling, warmongering, piece of maggot ridden shit.
He’s in Hell, and he’s lucky he didn’t experience Hell when he lived because Hitler would have demolished Britain if he brought the full might of Germany down on Britain.

Hitler would have demolished Britain if he brought the full might of Germany down on Britain.
Hitler never wanted to do this though. It's Churchill who forced his hand by bombing German civilians for months before Hitler finally decided to do the same by firing V-2 rockets at London.

Hitler never wanted to do this though. It's Churchill who forced his hand by bombinc German civilians for months before he finally decided to do the same by firing V-2 rockets at London.
That’s my point, he held back when he shouldn’t have.

That’s my point, he held back when he shouldn’t have.
In his official statement he declared that he thought Churchill would've ultimately stopped with that nonsense sooner or later, but he didn't and therefore he had now forced his hand. Even in his bunker he still couldn't fathom why the British didn't want to ally with him to fight the communists. It's tragic, really.

In his official statement he declared that he thought Churchill would've ultimately stopped with that nonsense sooner or later, but he didn't and therefore he had now forced his hand. It's tragic, really.
He should have flattened Great Shitain.

He should have flattened Great Shitain.
I have no animosities towards the British people whatsoever. It's the Jews and the warmongerer Churchill who led them into this war that are responsible.

I have no animosities towards the British people whatsoever. It's the Jews and the warmongerer Churchill who led them into this war that are responsible.
Well I’m British and I tell you now, Hitler should have won the war. He should have eviscerated this island shithole and colonised it with decent German folk.

Well I’m British and I tell you now, Hitler should have won the war. He should have eviscerated this island shithole and colonised it with decent German folk.
The British people I've known are decent, it's the Pakis, Curries, Jews and Niggers that make the country shit. Especially in London.

Hitler showed way too much mercy which cost him (and humanity) the war.

Lol cucking to cumskins is not going to make it better. I agree with some points like curries being extremely disingenuous scammy and ugly on top of everything. But to say that curryland would be better under cunskin rule is utter cuckery on par with reddit soys who let chad fuck their le wifey. Infact curryland is 100x better now, on every metric, now that the cumskins are kicked out.
Based OP. But note that Brahmins and Hinduism was made by indo aryans so I don’t consider Hinduism a poopy religion, only a religion that happened to be shit because the people following it became mixed and crappy.

go back to your Chinese shithole you fucking gook. You’re in the obstacle of nothing. You speak English, you’re in America, you are RELIANT on white culture and technology and you still complain because you are an entitled brat taking advantage of white naivety. The only thing you’re an obstacle of is reverting America and the word to a based world because you are an asskissing Jewish puppet. Kys
You really spend your time masturbating over historic realities that spanned centuries and were outside anybody's control.

You really spend your time masturbating over historic realities that spanned centuries and were outside anybody's control.
daily reminder India still uses British infrastructure. Daily reminder the concept of “India” as a United subcontinent came from the British and the British raj.

It was very much inside white control, and it is a historic reality. The historic reality being white colonialism and the benefit of everyone adopting our technology (to you people ofc, we got nothing)

daily reminder India still uses British infrastructure. Daily reminder the concept of “India” as a United subcontinent came from the British and the British raj.

It was very much inside white control, and it is a historic reality. The historic reality being white colonialism and the benefit of everyone adopting our technology (to you people ofc, we got nothing)
Uhhh I think we have built new buildings for roads and railways government and housing uses but u are mostly right
It's British technology that indians have copied

ethnic men are treated like cockroaches