Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was at the stage of my life where I have nothing left to lose.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Although the people I know, including my few so called "friends" make fun of me and treat me like shit i'd be too embarrassed to do anything stupid in fear that I would get judged and it would make my daily life harder, especially in college. Living in a small town also doesn't help.

If I felt like I truly have nothing left to lose i'd probably try to gain status by darktriadmaxxing on Youtube and have a bunch of angry normies and Redditors coming to my channel and giving me views/ money.
All the incels living alone with a dead-end job, no friends or girlfriend have some potential to statusmaxx.

if you're on the edge of the rope then do it

Although the people I know, including my few so called "friends" make fun of me and treat me like shit i'd be too embarrassed to do anything stupid in fear that I would get judged and it would make my daily life harder, especially in college. Living in a small town also doesn't help.

If I felt like I truly have nothing left to lose i'd probably try to gain status by darktriadmaxxing on Youtube and have a bunch of angry normies and Redditors coming to my channel and giving me views/ money.
All the incels living alone with a dead-end job, no friends or girlfriend have some potential to statusmaxx.

i had such toxic friends. you r stupid to keep them. the longer you waste your days with them, the bigger will be the regret. cut them off from ur life

its not much different to betaabuxing fat whale as she cheats on you and abuses you anyhow

i had such toxic friends. you r stupid to keep them. the longer you waste your days with them, the bigger will be the regret. cut them off from ur life

its not much different to betaabuxing fat whale as she cheats on you and abuses you anyhow

I don't see them often but it does give me a chance for social interaction every now and then. If you're sub Chad and you don't even have a social circle then you have pretty much no chance of ascending.

then just low inhib max and see what happens

I should give roids a chance to lowinhibmax before I rope

then just low inhib max and see what happens

I'm really trying to... but i've been treated like shit too many times in my life. This either meant that I would turn into a low inhib god like Trevor Phillips from GTA5 or a complete pussy beta cuckold, and I guess you probably know what I turned out like.