Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was autistic tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
At least then I would have a valid excuse for my total social retardation. I can't hold even the most basic conversation with someone, no matter how old or what gender they are.
Today an old woman asked me for directions and even though I knew where the place she was talking about was, I just wasn't able to reply. After about 5 seconds of staring at her I said "I don't know" and walked away.
When I talk with people my age, especially females, I stutter like a retard and I cannot maintain eye contact. I also forget like half the words in the English language. Normies tend to have a weird grin on their faces when speaking to me which makes me believe that they're making fun of me.

Should I get tested for autism? There's no way a normal person could act like me.

You should get tested for a diagnosis tbh, you might have it.

"I can't get girls because I'm autistic" has more charm to it than "I can't get girls because I'm ugly as sin."

Normies believe that you can just stop being autistic, so its not an excuse for them.

IT level IQ

You should get tested for it.
You should get tested for it.

If you weren't diagnosed when you were young then you're most likely not autistic. Being depressed causes parts of your brain to shrink, so you just have the ugly.

I feel the same way as you tbh. I also havent been diagnosed with anything. I have no excuse for my social failiures

"I can't get girls because I'm autistic" has more charm to it than "I can't get girls because I'm ugly as sin."
Being ugly and NT is easier than being autistic imo.

Ugly NTs can still have a social circle and friends at least. I can’t have that.

I was watching 60 Minutes last night, and they were talking about a weird form of dementia that happens to younger people than dementia usually happens to.

They showed this fat guy who “suffers” from it, but he kept laughing. He was definitely happier than me. Doesn’t seem like it would be so bad, you know?

Autism sort of strikes me the same way. For some reason I don’t think I would suffer as much if I had it.

Being ugly and NT is easier than being autistic imo.

Ugly NTs can still have a social circle and friends at least. I can’t have that.
I see. It isn't that great though, at my age, every single one of my friends is busy with their shit and we don't do anything fun anymore. Most of my encounters with them are like this.

Autism is simply a classification. I don't believe it to exist.

Im sure you have austin bro it's pretty over for you

Easy test, make a tinder profile, if u get matches there, but can't approach a girl in real life and talk to her it's your autism not your ugliness. In either case, blame your parents

At least then I would have a valid excuse for my total social retardation. I can't hold even the most basic conversation with someone, no matter how old or what gender they are.
Today an old woman asked me for directions and even though I knew where the place she was talking about was, I just wasn't able to reply. After about 5 seconds of staring at her I said "I don't know" and walked away.
When I talk with people my age, especially females, I stutter like a retard and I cannot maintain eye contact. I also forget like half the words in the English language. Normies tend to have a weird grin on their faces when speaking to me which makes me believe that they're making fun of me.

Should I get tested for autism? There's no way a normal person could act like me.

same lmaoooo