Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish i was confident and had something good about me

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
This is not for women of course since we all know confidence doesn't mean shit to women and its all looks, but it's about me and my life. Recently my level of self-confidence/self-esteem has become super low that i'm unable to think for my own. In my mind, i'm sub-animal so everything i think or do is wrong and people are always right, even though my rational thinking disagrees, but i feel like i'm being controlled by my low self-worth like a slave and it's making my life a living hell, i'm not even human at this point and i'm deprived of the most basic right of free thinking.

But what should i have expected? I was raised to be timid and weak by my parents and i've been bullied all my childhood and belittled. Even when i grew up all i've been told is how worthless and inferior i'am and people don't even take me seriously. I never get validated at all, i'm looked down upon and i have zero good qualities to make me feel i'm worthy of anything. I'm not good looking, tall, smart, with good personality, mentally healthy, strong, charismatic, charming. I have nothing good about me at all and no one ever made me feel i'm worth shit.

It's impossible for me to ever have self-esteem or like myself, i'm an extremely low quality human compared to most other people.

I ordinarily get triggered by normies telling incels to hit the gym, but in your case it just might work.

It's something you can progress in, where your effort will generally correspond to your results and where your face isn't an issue.

It shouldn't take more than 4-5 hours a week. You can also sign up for boxing or other martial arts.

Becoming physically competent at something can't hurt.

It shouldn't take more than 4-5 hours a week. You can also sign up for boxing or other martial arts.

Becoming physically competent at something can't hurt
Plus theres the added benefit of better health in general

And... THAT is exactly what the jew has designed for most mens lives.

You will HAVE TO rise above your inferior jew-caused programing by means of your "higher non-physical self."

Basically, your body and mind are so damaged you will have to re-imprint your "spirit code" upon your body/mind.

The way to do that is via meditation.

And their are literally 1000s of ways to meditate. I prefer bicycle riding.

Where i am one with my bike and am 100% aware of everything surrounding me on the road...

Other folks do martial arts. Some walk. Some sit. Some go fishing. Others draw. Some do long range shooting. Others study trees. Some garden. Others cook...

The thing is, is to IMMERSE YOURSELF into something/anything, where you can "be in the flow."

Where your body/mind is so intent on the task, that, FOR THOSE MOMENTS, that's all that exists.

As for the meditation duration, that's not as important as the quality of "flow state."

The point/goal is to go beyond your shitty current shituation and for however long, become the superior being, that you could be.

Keep in mind this isn't a cure for your past. It's more like finding a better road to get you to a better future, instead of the one YOUR SHITHEAD RELATIONSHIPS (fam) had designed for you.

You've heard the saying, "pick yourself up by your bootstraps?"

This is how you find them when you've never worn boots before.

Good luck and have fun lil brother.

You will HAVE TO rise above your inferior jew-caused programing by means of your "higher non-physical self."

Basically, your body and mind are so damaged you will have to re-imprint your "spirit code" upon your body/mind.

Where i am one with my bike and am 100% aware of everything surrounding me on the road...

Other folks do martial arts. Some walk. Some sit. Some go fishing. Others draw. Some do long range shooting. Others study trees. Some garden. Others cook...

The thing is, is to IMMERSE YOURSELF into something/anything, where you can "be in the flow."

Where your body/mind is so intent on the task, that, FOR THOSE MOMENTS, that's all that exists.

As for the meditation duration, that's not as important as the quality of "flow state."

The point/goal is to go beyond your shitty current shituation and for however long, become the superior being, that you could be.

Keep in mind this isn't a cure for your past. It's more like finding a better road to get you to a better future, instead of the one YOUR SHITHEAD RELATIONSHIPS (fam) had designed for you.

> meditation