Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i wish i was hyperviolent back when i was in highschool

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
back than I had the chance to beat up chads and stacies up and only get a flick on the wrist by the law cause i'd be a minor.The absolute worst id get is maybe 2-3 years in juvenile detention if I really physically disfigured a foid's face which is worth it tbh ,dam I really missed my chance :cryfeels:.Now id probably get a death sentence for even accidentally shoving a foid

The peeweepill is the most brutal of them all.

Going zoomER > going boomER

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitchell_Johnson_and_Andrew_Golden

Pee-wee incels can massacre their elementary schools and only get sentenced to juvie until they're 21 years old! Then after they're released they can drink alcohol and party with their hybristophiliac lovers! :feels::feels::feels:

Mitchell Johnson and Andrew Golden, who killed 5 and injured 10 at their elementary school when they were 11 and 13 years old respectively, are now living free. They committed their rampage in 1998 and were released in 2005 and 2007!

THEY LITERALLY LIFEMOG EVERY HERO WHO EVER LIVED. THEY EVEN PREEMPTED THE COLUMBINE SHOOTERS!! IT'S OVER FOR ADULT INCELS:feels::feels:

I never seen a curry bully in my life. You wouldn't be able to fight anyone with your low-T body that you showed.

I was pretty violent at school and it just made me even more isolated tbh

We were foolish and brainwashed to be good kids and teens, othERwise we might have been able to have had some fun. We missed our chance for a reduced consequence spree but it's nevER too late if you are willing to throw everything away.

I bet it at least fended off bullying.

I was a passive fucker. I naively thought fighting back would only make shit worse.

I would challenge my bullies to meet me after school. Of course they never showed up, but at least the bullying stopped.

Man, I really hope I won't have regrets when I leave high school.
I only have 3 more weeks of school until I'm done. Until I'll never enter the building the building again. Until I'll never see my classmates again.

I wish I could back in time to my middle school to beat up my bullies. I was pretty autistic back then, but now I'm very sure that I can beat them. Maybe I would do it if I encounter them in my college.

Man, I really hope I won't have regrets when I leave high school.
I only have 3 more weeks of school until I'm done. Until I'll never enter the building the building again. Until I'll never see my classmates again.

Please try to get laid for your own sake.Mew,workout,do whatever you need to lose your virginity.

I wish I did this when I was in high school.It only gets worse after.

If you would've been violent, you would've been a CHAD

If you would've been violent, you would've been a CHAD
Nah, I have see confrontationalcels in the past, they might seem like chad because they get attention, but foids only went for the good looking ones.

I bet it at least fended off bullying.

I was a passive fucker. I naively thought fighting back would only make shit worse.
The wonders of hindsight.

Same. I had bullies but I was just too high inhib and still am

back than I had the chance to beat up chads and stacies up and only get a flick on the wrist by the law cause i'd be a minor.The absolute worst id get is maybe 2-3 years in juvenile detention if I really physically disfigured a foid's face which is worth it tbh ,dam I really missed my chance :cryfeels:.Now id probably get a death sentence for even accidentally shoving a foid
You can still get sent to youth prison if you do enough fucked up shit.
I fought a Chad in middle school and won, and I became a total outcast. "B-b-bu-but you need to stand up for yourself".

I was hyperviolent and it wont worth it youre still ugly

Please try to get laid for your own sake.Mew,workout,do whatever you need to lose your virginity.

I wish I did this when I was in high school.It only gets worse after.
Missed all my chances, I deserve to be incel to be honest. I could have ascended in 6th grade probably.
I can't improve my looks in 3 weeks obviously.

My enemies always vastly out numbered me but knowing what I know now, I wish I would’ve acted much more confrontational towards others. I’d rather be left alone than endlessly mocked and bullied
We were foolish and brainwashed to be good kids and teens, othERwise we might have been able to have had some fun. We missed our chance for a reduced consequence spree but it's nevER too late if you are willing to throw everything away.
I hEaR you loud and clEaR