Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wish i was low inhib enough to grope and sexually harass women as many frustrated arab incels do

BilalBeta

BilalBeta

Greycel
but i still seek social approval and have shame, high inhibition, treat women respectfully. deep down i still hope that one will love me and validate me. i took the black pill so i know that itll never happen but i can't help but remain the way that i am. even if i wanted to do just go full sexual harasser, id get arrested in canada and the middle east is rapidly westernizing. tbh i dont think i could get away with groping many hojabi s back in egypt anymore either. many now have white knights who claim that mohamed was a feminist and that i should be publically castrated for not respecting a foid wholl never marry, fuck him, give them any attention. arab men are also becoming cucks and punishing righteous men who want to punish whores for denying us and fulfiling their womanly roles to make society function.

Just go to some small shit village in Egypt or Morocco and get a 14 year old trad muslim waifu. I heard its still possible there.

Just go to some small shit village in Egypt or Morocco and get a 14 year old trad muslim waifu. I heard its still possible there.

sadly its getting harder to do that. the UN pushes the globohomo feminist garbage everywhere even religious villages. now they're getting schools built to educate every girl and everyone is getting wifi and cell phones. they have womens organizations telling them about their rights. theyre pushing an end to honor killing, circumcision, young marriage. many of these groups are run by "muslim" feminists. women are being given loans to start businesses to be independent. they're getting vocational job training. some are being lured to big cities to attend universities. cuck arab fathers allow this. they are proud of their emancipated daughters. its over.

Are you somewhat white passing?? And you you have money? If so, go to southeast Asia and you'll do well. You can get some 13 year old poor desperate swamprat to be your wife in the philippines.

Are you somewhat white passing?? And you you have money? If so, go to southeast Asia and you'll do well. You can get some 13 year old poor desperate swamprat to be your wife in the philippines.

tbh i like the look of women over 13 yr olds. maybe i am a cuck too. maybe if i had the money and ability to seamax id buy one to groom until she looked womanly and then i would take her virginity.

I did that once during a party while i was drunk. Grabbed a foids leg while she was making out with some dude...

I got cut really bad. (By getting punched and then i fell onto a glass table, smashing it...)

Bon temps!

I can still feel her on my hand lol!

I did that once during a party while i was drunk. Grabbed a foids leg while she was making out with some dude...

I got cut really bad. (By getting punched and then i fell onto a glass table, smashing it...)

Bon temps!

I can still feel her on my hand lol!
:chad:

Some guy on this forum groped girls and he made IT furious jfl

when they grope women, that’s just dey culcha sweaty

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6