Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was NEET

No NEETdom for truecels

Same NEET just seems so comfy. When I was able to NEET for a few months it was the happiest time of my life, I want to go back.

Same NEET just seems so comfy. When I was able to NEET for a few months it was the happiest time of my life, I want to go back.
Yes, when Im on vacations I get to live the neet life for a few months
it gets old but it is a million time better than wage cucking and school
It would never get old for me

Just drop everything

I wish I was NEET​

I wish I didn't have to work to buy insulin. such a waste of money

I prefer being in college than being NEET, but being a wagie would be putting the final nail in the coffin

I sell organs on the dark web to afford video games.

I miss being a NEET now despite getting to work from home. Still have to speak to normies and pretend to be somewhat NT everyday, and I wont have success in my career because Im not high IQ. The best NEET time was when I dropped out of college for the 1st time and just drank whiskey everyday, vaped 24mg nicotine vape, watched anime and posted on /a/. I planned on killing myself so I had little anxiety about my future. Then I of course pussied out, moved back in with my parents and entered an era of shit NEETdom.

The workplace or the normie world in general is no place for me. I should've been euthanized

I half wish I were fired from my job so that I could be a NEET again. I can't see myself just quitting and 100% intentionally being a lazy fuck.

I value NEETing more after working for a year. I would do it right.

I've always wondered if one can neet indefinitley. Maybe in the UK where they give actual neetbux?