Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i was never born

M

Mrdash28

Waiting for info.
-
Constant romantic and sexual rejection. I am 28, this is not a life worth living.

Are you white?

No. Mother from Curaçao and father from Sri Lanka. Born and living among white people. I feel inferior

I was born and my life was over.

Haatoc1wivy51

I might be misinterpreting your comment's intent, but there's no reason Greycels can't acknowledge the blackpill/blackpill science and acknowledge that you guys are broadly correct and suffering unfairly at the bottom of society -- I'd expect most of us "Greycels" here hopefully can engage with trucels constructively and most of us are on the same page when it comes to "the way things are". I kinda see a decent amount of hating on MGTOW/TRP/Greycels (etc) and I sorta get it, but at the same time all those groups are better off sticking together and supporting each other is my position at least -- we have more in common than with everyone else at least and we need as many as we can get to ever affect real change.

For the OP, Greycels can definitely live in conditions where their being born also wasn't worth it -- one of the problems is of course that due to the rise in hypergamy/dating apps (etc) more and more men are being shifted into the greycel and incel category and that group is continuing to grow while the uber Chads of the world get all the women to themselves (for lurkers here please go read speed and online dating studies, this is just a fact, not misogyny).