Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I wasn't scared of hell

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I would kill myself instantly If I knew for a fact there is no hell

you can convince yourself there is no hell

living on this planet is hell, not existing is bliss

There is no hell. Religion is for retards. Snap out of it.

Perfection is heaven, progression is the path to heaven, regression is hell. We currently exist in a state of hell, human nature, female nature, and the elite stand in the way of progress and actively fuel regression. Your Christian idea of hell does not exist. If you are an ugly subhuman who cannot afford surgery, why would a just and righteous god punish you for doing what is rational and logical (suicide)? In fact, if such a god existed, he should reward you for your intelligence.

I more afraid of being reincarnated as a curry.

Imagine not killing yourself and enduring the pain in hopes of making it to paradise but still going to hell. That would be the worst thing ever

Imagine not killing yourself and enduring the pain in hopes of making it to paradise but still going to hell. That would be the worst thing ever

Potent swig of suicidefuel.

This leads to an interesting discussion: if humans achieved immortality and invincibility, and they will some day in the near to far future if humanity doesn't become extinct, wouldn't hypothetical afterlife realms be irrelevant? Dimensions we'll never visit ever again?

Not that a tortured incel would wanna live forever, but religions with beliefs of afterlife would basically cease to exist. Only changed to "If you don't want to become immortal/invincible, then stay faithful if you wish to enter the pearly gates." Maybe heaven has something Earth doesn't and never will have.

Which do you think would happen first: religion virtually dead from atheistic Europe to ultra-religious Middle East, or humans achieving eternal invincibility? I read that something like 20% of the population wouldn't want to live forever, so this might be a disproven theory.

Last edited:
Hello can't be worse than this life

just rule in hell them

Think about it this way. If your god was loving why would he have to threaten you with eternal damnation for not being able to stomach the life that he gave you. Why would he give you this life if everything happens according to his plan? Threatening people to force them to follow you sounds kind of tyrannical right?

god is a serb

Potent swig of suicidefuel.

This leads to an interesting discussion: if humans achieved immortality and invincibility, and they will some day in the near to far future if humanity doesn't become extinct, wouldn't hypothetical afterlife realms be irrelevant? Dimensions we'll never visit ever again?

Not that a tortured incel would wanna live forever, but religions with beliefs of afterlife would basically cease to exist. Only changed to "If you don't want to become immortal/invincible, then stay faithful if you wish to enter the pearly gates." Maybe heaven has something Earth doesn't and never will have.

Which do you think would happen first: religion virtually dead from atheistic Europe to ultra-religious Middle East, or humans achieving eternal invincibility? I read that something like 20% of the population wouldn't want to live forever, so this might be a disproven theory.

If I may chime in on some of those claims. I think the idea that scientific progress would stop because humanity goes extinct is sort of a flawed concept. Moore's law continued throughout the great depression of the early 1900s--despite widespread poverty, and warfare. I think that we can expect, essentially, that even if humanity suffers from plague, warfare, or famine, that technological progress will continue nevertheless. There are a lot of safeguards against total annihilation, and scientists would be the most likely to be placed into bunkers.

Second point, humanities greatest potential for achieving immortality lies in progress made in artificial intelligence; in theory, if we can achieve artificial general intelligence, and subsequently super intelligence, then there is no doubt that artificial intelligence will make a sudden divergence from mechanical, technological progress, to undertaking a biological revolution that will change the planet Earth as we know it. If such is the case, then there is good reason to believe that biological life-forms are fundamentally mutable in nature, so that one form could become another through gene expression and energy limitations, in the same way that viruses or cancer effectively change your cells/genes.

The question from there, is how will artificial intelligence develop?

Here's an excerpt from Nick Bostrom's book Superintelligence about how artificial intelligence could effectively escape from the confines of a machine by tricking humans into kick-starting its own nano-factory: Link

Last edited:
I worry about hell on and off because like you said you can't be sure. I honestly wouldn't mind burning for a set amount of time and then ceasing to exist. For some reason a lot of supposed Christians have a hard on for the eternal torment doctrine.

I would encourage you to investigate this from a logic and game theory perspective. As a cost function it’s not a worth risk taking. I could testify on other components but I think this is a compelling argument

hell only exists when you live

Eternal damnation. Imagine a god so evil he would curse you alive and curse you some more after death? I want to believe in a god who believes in compassion. Compassion for my brothers and I.

I feel exactly like you

God loves you so much that he will torture you forever if you don't worship him!

God loves you so much that he will torture you forever if you don't worship him!
so you're saying god is based, I would've done the same thing

Even scriptually hell isn't permanent, its already been said that there are books that were specifically left out of the bible by the vatican, because they stated or alluded to hell not being eternal. Religion is about control, and that's why they left out certain books, if it was common and accepted knowledge that hell was temporary, and your punishment in hell did fit your crimes, do you really think people would care that much about it then, no

If you realized that an eternity of torture would really be a decade of torture, it would still worry you, but the fact that it would be over at some point would make you feel less worried about sinning

Last edited:
so you're saying god is based, I would've done the same thing
Not exactly.

I'm saying god is totally insane. Like an abusive parent. Like a single mom that raises you to serve her in her old age. Without a care about your own desires.

Not exactly.

I'm saying god is totally insane. Like an abusive parent. Like a single mom that raises you to serve her in her old age. Without a care about your own desires.
Nah its more like we are his ants, everyone pisses on ants

bruh this shit is hell here as me and you are breathing right now. Death is the true peace and release from this hell

If my belief in Allah would be strong, I would be his warrior for 72 virgin lolis

If we can experience this, if we can be conscious of this reality, if this world is possible, there is no reason to believe further worlds aren't possible and can be experienced. The fact that there is something rather than nothing proves everything is possible.

If you are afraid of hell then why not just go full christian?

I'd be more scared of non-existence than hell.

you are already living in hell

If I may chime in on some of those claims. I think the idea that scientific progress would stop because humanity goes extinct is sort of a flawed concept. Moore's law continued throughout the great depression of the early 1900s--despite widespread poverty, and warfare. I think that we can expect, essentially, that even if humanity suffers from plague, warfare, or famine, that technological progress will continue nevertheless. There are a lot of safeguards against total annihilation, and scientists would be the most likely to be placed into bunkers.

Second point, humanities greatest potential for achieving immortality lies in progress made in artificial intelligence; in theory, if we can achieve artificial general intelligence, and subsequently super intelligence, then there is no doubt that artificial intelligence will make a sudden divergence from mechanical, technological progress, to undertaking a biological revolution that will change the planet Earth as we know it. If such is the case, then there is good reason to believe that biological life-forms are fundamentally mutable in nature, so that one form could become another through gene expression and energy limitations, in the same way that viruses or cancer effectively change your cells/genes.

The question from there, is how will artificial intelligence develop?

Here's an excerpt from Nick Bostrom's book Superintelligence about how artificial intelligence could effectively escape from the confines of a machine by tricking humans into kick-starting its own nano-factory: Link

You know what moores law is, dont you? I doubt there were integrated circuits around in the 1930s. Its also just an observation, not a true law.

Btw... in the 60s/70s it was widely expected that mankind would achieve interstellar travel (or at least colonisation of the solar system) by the year 2000 or so. we have not even been on mars yet.

You could also travel much faster from paris to new york via commercial airplanes 30 years ago than you can do now (and its unsure if Any proposed successor to the Concorde will ever be realized).

So in the last 100 years there have been a lot of technological prophecies not coming true (while we got some exiting stuff like the www and iphones that nearly no one had envisioned decades earlier).

Last edited:
Our life is hell.

this is already hell