Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I would get into a car accident with a woman

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
So I could justifiably berate her and be mean to her

My only car accident I was involved in a couple years back the other driver was a guy (he was at fault)

And even though I was annoyed that my car was fucked (not totaled though) I was still polite and patient because I know that nobody wants to be in that position

With a woman though Id just blow up at her tbh, probably call her names and ask her how the fuck she even has a license and shed have to take it all because shes at fault

Take your meds. How is this inceldom cummy?

Damn thinking about it, it would be funny. But you seem to forget justice is biased in favor of women, and if you're too violent speaking to her, you could end up in court and condemned.

Damn thinking about it, it would be funny. But you seem to forget justice is biased in favor of women, and if you're too violent speaking to her, you could end up in court and condemned.

I have a dash cam on my car

But no doubt the cop would probably side with the woman even after seeing my footage

Thank god for insurance companies, they are willing to stand up for you against women albeit to jew out of paying to fix your car

Just go to prison easily theory

Sir,

Get focus on something good, don't you have enough of bad feelings? Stop doing this with yourself my guy, you deserve better than this. Fuck women, stop being their audience and live your own life, proving to the world that you're different of what they expected.

Can't relate tbh

If wishes were who'res nobody would drive

I would tell her we can forget about the car accident if she gives me a bj