Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish JBW wasn’t real....

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
Whenever I see whitecels tryna debunk JBW, I want to agree with them. But usually, they try debunking it by using BBC anecdotes. How are you supposed to debunk online dating statistics that shows white guys are the most desired and how countless women lust after white guys. You will never hear a foid say “I don’t date white guys”. In fact I’ve even heard of a few foids who exclusively date white guys only. Obviously I don’t think being white is a ticket to not being incel but I think it gives you an advantage. You have many more options as foids from every group lust after white guys. Also white=status and many foids care about that. I’m sure ethnic holes wanna brag to their other ethnic hole friends about having sex with a white guy (he could even be average looking).

Just Be White And Attractive.

All whites are attractive.
No, man. I tried my luck with 2 noodlewhores from SEA at the gym yesterday just to see if it worked, didn't go very well. I've never benefited from JBW theory, and when I attempted to put it into action I got brutally shut down

tons of girls of all races say they dont date white guys even white girls say it

No, man. I tried my luck with 2 noodlewhores from SEA at the gym yesterday just to see if it worked, didn't go very well. I've never benefited from JBW theory, and when I attempted to put it into action I got brutally shut down
Are you undeniably European looking or a tan, brown eyed, med looking white?

Location? And how bad is face?
Sweden. I've been rated a 3 by some, a 6 by others, and 4 by most. I probably look worse in real life than I do on photos though, so likely a 3/10 I'd say.

Whites actually have it harder. Whites don't have: arrange marriage options, strong familly ties, most of white males in the west are isolated and shat upon. Meanwhile your average village curry probably has those things. White countries are a hell for sub 6 men isolated men and JBW only really works in non white countries (ethnics foids in white countries will only go for white chad not sub 6 white guy)

Sweden. I've been rated a 3 by some, a 6 by others, and 4 by most. I probably look worse in real life than I do on photos though, so likely a 3/10 I'd say.
Then you are a locationcel not a truecel. Count yourself lucky, the white halo effect is real.

Blond hair and blue eys is all it takes in SEA dude. Unless you are sub 4ish which you basically admitted you are not. Maybe you should try again. Wait, are you broke? That might be important too.

Jbw game is legit only delusional people will deny it. Just step outside your house

It matters just as much as height, jaw, etc... It ultimately comes down to face.

Just Be White And Attractive.
Jbw game is legit only delusional people will deny it. Just step outside your house
Ethnics as always copemaxxxing, when i was leaving outside my home i was always rejected by both foids and normies. Imagine being so low iq and thinking that white slav subhuman incel can get laid instantly after leaving your home JFL.

The only ethnics that succeed are the ones with white facial features

Whenever I see whitecels tryna debunk JBW, I want to agree with them. But usually, they try debunking it by using BBC anecdotes. How are you supposed to debunk online dating statistics that shows white guys are the most desired and how countless women lust after white guys. You will never hear a foid say “I don’t date white guys”. In fact I’ve even heard of a few foids who exclusively date white guys only. Obviously I don’t think being white is a ticket to not being incel but I think it gives you an advantage. You have many more options as foids from every group lust after white guys. Also white=status and many foids care about that. I’m sure ethnic holes wanna brag to their other ethnic hole friends about having sex with a white guy (he could even be average looking).
Younger gen foids hate white guys because the media tells them too.

One foid told me she hates white boys.
They say it all the time. What universe do you live in?

Aspergers will fuck your shit up bro.
True. But in this case, I was rejected based of looks alone. Tried making eye contact with the foids, but they instantly looked away, in both cases. Then I held the door open for me m'lady :y'all: as we were both leaving, and tried to initiate contact with her, but she just said "Thank you!" and walked away as swiftly as she could, as she had glanced at my subhuman face, if only for a few hundred milliseconds, before looking away when I tried making eye contact with her in the gym. I'm just gonna LDAR until I have my rhino... And even then, it probably wont fix anything. Nature decided that I was meant to rotcel from the moment the strains of DNA responsible for my facial development back when I was a fetus decided to mutate, or however that shit works. I'm not a biologist.

Whites actually have it harder. Whites don't have: arrange marriage options, strong familly ties, most of white males in the west are isolated and shat upon. Meanwhile your average village curry probably has those things. White countries are a hell for sub 6 men isolated men and JBW only really works in non white countries (ethnics foids in white countries will only go for white chad not sub 6 white guy)

There isn't a single white foid below the age of like 25 who actually prefers white guys...

There isn't a single white foid below the age of like 25 who actually prefers white guys...

True. All the prime white women are now banging curry and rice dudes. Didn't you hear OP?

Don’t worry bro, JBW isn’t real.

This statement goes against evidence from statistics and against biology proof and the racial hiarchy which has been proven over time. I think you're bluepilled to the core when you really believe what you just said.

Younger gen foids hate white guys because the media tells them too.

It is even worse. It is not because media, i.e. Rheinland Bastards.

What about subhuman whites and chaddams?

Let me give you some lifefuel op, its not real.

You said FROM SEA, are you currently in a SEA country?

In on daily JBW/JBB thread.

Asian women are so ugly compared to white girls. Maybe it is real, even if it is, my autism would destroy my chances.

You're in luck, it isn't real at all.

Don’t worry bro, JBW isn’t real.

A => B isn't equivalent to B => A. Here's why JBW is too crazy to be perfectly accepted as a valid theory. Demonstration:

According to the JBW theory, if you are an ethnic, you are most likely an incel (except if you are a 8/10 ethnic at least but it's a different case). So:
Ethnic => Incel. (1)

But remember,
A => B isn't equivalent to B => A.

So (1) isn't equivalent to:
Incel => Ethnic.

Consequently, it is possible that non-ethnic (i.e. white) incels exist.

QED.

Last edited:
JBW is real, IDK how anyone denies it at this point. St. Blackops can get matches in places where Tyrone doesn't. There's always gonna be people that disqualify you off the bat because of your skin color. Yeah I don't believe any old ugly white schmuck can get laid(especially in the west), but holy shit does it feel bad to be totally disqualified because your race isn't good enough. Apply yourselves and find a frumpy noodle whore my white bruddahs.

Last edited:
It is true that whites have it easier, that is why there is soo many ethnic incels around...

From and in sea are different. Where was this