[Serious] I wish society still had slut shaming

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

A U T I S M
-
Society needs to implement state-sponsored promotions for slut shaming/encouraging girls to be virgins until marriage in no uncertain terms. We need to bring back "I don't want you being friends with her honey, she's a fast girl" and "I'm sorry, but we had to send your daughter home as she was wearing leggings, this is not appropriate clothing for students of our standards. We do not allow promiscuous clothing" and girls being scared after fucking Chad in 10th grade that their reputation will be ruined, he'll never call her back, and that she'll be branded a slut and no guy will want her now

I would have so much more respect for society if this was the case

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
Only cucks and whores are against slut shaming.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
That's never going to be the case again. Remember, womyn are allowed to do what they want with their bodies and the more men they open their flaps for, the more """experienced""" they will be :soy: :soy: :soy:

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
-
Too late man. Pandora's box has basically already been opened. Its just a matter of when it all comes crashing down

Rolypoly

Rolypoly

MonkeyBoy
-
We already get no sex. How will limiting the supply help us brother?

Robtical

Robtical

-
That's never going to be the case again. Remember, womyn are allowed to do what they want with their bodies
Uncucked men also have the right to shame those useless whores.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
The site may be gone but...
1568040018188.png

The spirit lives on...

Robtical

Robtical

-
Slut shaming will limit the supply for chads and increase it for non-chads.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

A U T I S M
-
Only cucks and whores are against slut shaming.
The thing is, slut shaming is actually good for women. Women are frontloaded all their SMV as teenagers and don't realize that exchanging it all for immediate gratification will cost them fulfillment and true happiness in life later on. Slut shaming is for their own good because women are children.

Robtical

Robtical

-
Slut shaming is for their own good because women are children.
If we're not going to enforce laws on them it's the least we can do to bring back order. Foids need to learn no uncucked men will want to commit to their used roast beef flaps at thirty after they rode the cock carousel.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

A U T I S M
-
That's never going to be the case again. Remember, womyn are allowed to do what they want with their bodies and the more men they open their flaps for, the more """experienced""" they will be :soy: :soy: :soy:
Too late man. Pandora's box has basically already been opened. Its just a matter of when it all comes crashing down
Society is a garbage fire :feelsbadman: :feelscry:
Exactly, we already get no sex, it makes no difference to us. We should at least push society back to a functional model for the next generation
Uncucked men also have the right to shame those useless whores.
Couldn't agree more.
The site may be gone but...
View attachment 148079
The spirit lives on...
Wish I could've used it.
Slut shaming will limit the supply for chads and increase it for non-chads.
Exactly this @Rolypoly
If we're not going to enforce laws on them it's the least we can do to bring back order. Foids need to learn no uncucked men will want to commit to their used roast beef flaps at thirty after they rode the cock carousel.
:feelsokman:

Last edited:
Wombcel98

Wombcel98

Chinless abomination | Wristcel | Framecel | NEET
-
Society needs to implement state-sponsored promotions for slut shaming/encouraging girls to be virgins until marriage in no uncertain terms. We need to bring back "I don't want you being friends with her honey, she's a fast girl" and "I'm sorry, but we had to send your daughter home as she was wearing leggings, this is not appropriate clothing for students of our standards. We do not allow promiscuous clothing" and girls being scared after fucking Chad in 10th grade that their reputation will be ruined, he'll never call her back, and that she'll be branded a slut and no guy will want her now

I would have so much more respect for society if this was the case
I still shame sluts. But only in my head. I avoid giving them attention as well. Not that they'd care.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
We don't get it anyways, so might as well ruin it for everyone else.

I

Inceljoe

Recruit
-
I agree. Theres a reason we had all that shit back in the day. They KNEW they had to control female sexuality with every tool possible, cause if they didnt, society would burn.

And that is what we are seeing right now, Its so fucking over for the west and most people have no idea.

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
-
When a foid gives away her body enough, she needs to validate the idea that she still has "standards", thus giving her some orbiters and betas to reject to make her feel better about all the cock she's taking.

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
i wish that too but not gonna happen

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Funny how I got an alarm from @SergeantIncel for this exact same topic, It was literally the same thing:
"You have a received a 10% warning from SergeantIncel for the post We should have public shaming punishments: "
He even called my opinions strange
"Then next time post research supporting your argument instead of just posting your strange opinions."

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Legend
-
I want to bring it back.
I have to figure out a plan though.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
and "I'm sorry, but we had to send your daughter home as she was wearing leggings, this is not appropriate clothing for students of our standards.
This tbh I get so angry all the time watching girls walking around in basically bodypaint (leggings and yoga pants) showing their camel toe and their ass completely they should cover up, if men dressed as provocatively as women we would be arrested for exposing ourself to women or some shit like that thank god summer is almost over and the sluts hopefully will at least wear jeans.

Rassimov

Rassimov

Officer
-
Slutshaming wouldn't do jack shit for your inceldom. Women would become chaste for Chad.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
slut shaming is the principle to restore patriarchy

Robtical

Robtical

-
if men dressed as provocatively as women we would be arrested for exposing ourself to women or some shit like that thank god summer is almost over and the sluts hopefully will at least wear jeans.
68391521_485780902215876_814340492404719616_n.jpg

WawelDragon1683

WawelDragon1683

Captain
-
Slut shaming is evil and immoral. I would far prefer to torture them.

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Overlord
-
Slut shaming always was one of the pillars of civilization, the reductions of slut shaming it's just one more indicative that this society will collapse.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
This is how I'm going to describe it when I explain to people why this makes me mad, thanks. :feelsokman:
I even made a thread about it a while back where some sluts go to the gym only wearing bodypaint and people don´t even notice it, this is where society is now where girls wear so little and so tight clothes you can´t tell if they are naked.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

A U T I S M
-
I even made a thread about it a while back where some sluts go to the gym only wearing bodypaint and people don´t even notice it, this is where society is now where girls wear so little and so tight clothes you can´t tell if they are naked.
It's so unfair.

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
-
I agree. Theres a reason we had all that shit back in the day. They KNEW they had to control female sexuality with every tool possible, cause if they didnt, society would burn.

And that is what we are seeing right now, Its so fucking over for the west and most people have no idea.
Considering the amount of sexless men is growing by a decent bit every year, more men may eventually be able to see the truth. Unfortunately most normies are too bluepilled/cucked to ever even agree to listen to us with an open mind. But maybe one day we will reach some sort of a breaking point or it'll become a big enough problem that nobody will be able to deny the facts. Unfortunately it looks like we have quite a while before anything like that happens.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
Would be more liberal in here. Is not necessity to sex only after marriage, it can be done before, but only witht right man, non-chad and non-fuckboy, ant later must be marriage, or girl sbecomes slut, and then needs to be slutshamed

Invidia

Invidia

Recruit
-
It just seems so unrealistic now, I don't even know how it was achieved in the first place

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
-
would be very functional slut shaming, this is a mechanism that prevents the expansion of the self-possessed nature of foids

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
Slut shaming is needed since foids are proud of being whores

Robtical

Robtical

-
It just seems so unrealistic now, I don't even know how it was achieved in the first place
Go to the slutwalks with a microphone and call them disgusting landwhales and no respect having chad chasing toilets. And put it on camera so they can't say you attacked them first if you need to knock out some whores and soy cucks.