Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish something major would go down.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Something to break up the monotony of this forum's talking points. Something like a law getting taken away that makes women flip out or something big to happen for once. The recent USA riots have been something for me, as you already know, and I'm waiting to see what goes down in November.

Something to break up the monotony of this forum's talking points. Something like a law getting taken away that makes women flip out or something big to happen for once. The recent USA riots have been something for me, as you already know, and I'm waiting to see what goes down in November.
Be careful what you wish for.

TRUMP 2020

Roasties absolutely hate TRUMP - meaning that I love Trump

What about something big that isn't necessarily inceldom related?

What kind of response is this?

I don't want violence but it's either that or rotting. Both suck.

You're just an angsty teenager who for some reason buys into boomer talking points from Fox News. That's what all of your threads are about.

You're just an angsty teenager who for some reason buys into boomer talking points from Fox News. That's what all of your threads are about.
I was going to write a response but talking to people like you is pointless. You just think I'm here to meme and be edgy, and that's all you'll ever think.

Trump will announce the new supreme court justice, and they will be appointed before the next election, which will make the left riot even more. You won't have to wait for November.

Trump will announce the new supreme court justice, and they will be appointed before the next election, which will make the left riot even more. You won't have to wait for November.
Why would that bother the groups rioting? Most are doing it to loot. The political ones I could see getting mad just because it's Trump.

Banning guns would be interesting

Texas revolt

I was going to write a response but talking to people like you is pointless. You just think I'm here to meme and be edgy, and that's all you'll ever think.
It's because most of your posts aren't connected to inceldom.

You're 15, how can you throw in the towel this early? You're white. Chances are, you're a normie and going to leave this forum in a year or two and then say, "it was just a phase".

I do a lot of political posts as well, but that's not the only thing I do. Whereas 90% of your posts are about how oppressed you would be under Biden and how much better life was in the 1950s and how excited you are by the riots.

It's because most of your posts aren't connected to inceldom.

You're 15, how can you throw in the towel this early? You're white. Chances are, you're a normie and going to leave this forum in a year or two and then say, "it was just a phase".

I do a lot of political posts as well, but that's not the only thing I do. Whereas 90% of your posts are about how oppressed you would be under Biden and how much better life was in the 1950s and how excited you are by the riots.
I made one thread about the 50's just to try and write a story. The riots did excite me, but that was because something was finally happening. Now they don't because I realize now how bad they could get. And I doubt I'll get the chance.
Some people can't afford personal spectacles bought with money.
What's this mean?

Since you like 4chan, read this.
DtpRs3r

Become the happening you would like to see... :feelsEhh:

China virus was the biggest thing to happen since 9/11. Probably nothing will compare to it in our lifetimes.

Get used to things being just like 2020 has been, basically this going to be the new norm. Corona will haunt everything. Black people will continue to be angry and violent. SJW's will continue to hate Trump. Incels will be the new boogeyman that society hunts down. We're gonna be on a slow, boring decline from here on out.

China virus was the biggest thing to happen since 9/11. Probably nothing will compare to it in our lifetimes.

Get used to things being just like 2020 has been, basically this going to be the new norm. Corona will haunt everything. Black people will continue to be angry and violent. SJW's will continue to hate Trump. Incels will be the new boogeyman that society hunts down. We're gonna be on a slow, boring decline from here on out.
Yeah people have been mocking all the fear from Corona, but things have been pretty normal ish outside of 9/11. Even school shootings and terrorist attacks were just brushed off.

Trump's gonna win and the left is gonna chimp out real hard, untile the left gets their way.

Riots means chaos.. which I like. :feelsautistic:

Plus I like death occurring. It is the end of Life and the Normie despises being reminded that their time is limited. It is not the death that they are protesting, it is the fact they have been reminded of their own death. People die all the time and nobody bats an eye because it is glossed over by the media. You never hear anything about other ways people die because if the Normies did there would be non stop protesting and rioting declaring that Death is an injustice for all. Grim Reaper = Hitler 2.0. Only because it is on a TV screen and it is perceived to make them look better in the eyes of society and foids do people even consider protesting.

Trump's gonna win and the left is gonna chimp out real hard, untile the left gets their way.
I don't know. Biden's been doing very well in some fence sitting states.
Riots means chaos.. which I like. :feelsautistic:

Plus I like death occurring. It is the end of Life and the Normie despises being reminded that their time is limited. It is not the death that they are protesting, it is the fact they have been reminded of their own death. People die all the time and nobody bats an eye because it is glossed over by the media. You never hear anything about other ways people die because if the Normies did there would be non stop protesting and rioting declaring that Death is an injustice for all. Grim Reaper = Hitler 2.0. Only because it is on a TV screen and it is perceived to make them look better in the eyes of society and foids do people even consider protesting.
Death is seen as scary now due to it being not as normal an occurence as it used to and because a ton of people now are athiest and are afraid of their existence stopping.

What kind of response is this?

I don't want violence but it's either that or rotting. Both suck.
Ignore @PPEcel, he is being a faggot for nothing. Remember, this is the same guy who thinks it's "wrong" being attracted to teenagers. :soy:

Civil war 2 please.

(The marvel movie of course)

Meh, most big events end up fucking people like us more than normies so I'm hoping the coast stays clear for a while.