Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish that mewing never became popular

• Thread starter Deleted member 31052
  • Start date
Deleted member 31052

Deleted member 31052

Self-banned
-
There are two reasons why people can have weak jaws: environmental reasons and genetic reasons. Genetic reasons are self-explanatory and environmental reasons is because of stuff like not chewing hard food or mouth breathing. Mewing only corrects for environmental reasons. This means that now all the normies who had good genetics but mouth breathed throughout their childhood, will be able to get good jawlines by mewing. But because our jawlines are weak for genetic reasons it will do no good for us. We'll just be seen as even more subhuman. I don't know if what I typed made any sense but if it makes sense to you then I'm happy I've shared it.

Mewing is esoteric and idk if normies will ever find out about it. Even if they do it's not very effect for older people.

Mewing doesn't work after your body is fully developed.

Mewing is esoteric and idk if normies will ever find out about it. Even if they do it's not very effect for older people.
I saw a post about how this chad was advertising it all over facebook, and there's youtube videos about it with millions of views. It's over
Mewing doesn't work after your body is fully developed.
yes but all the young normies are doing it and they jawline problem will get worse and worse, and doesn't your full body develop by like 25? That's plenty of time for them