Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish the anger would go away

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Thinking about my past has a tendency to enrage me, especially my adolescence. Between the way other males have tormented me, to the manner in which I was rejected by foids, I often legit have to force myself to calm down and distract myself so I don't start punching the wall or hurting myself.

Sometimes I feel like I don't even want a foid's "love" anymore, that the experience of pinning the head of some foid to the floor, just before painting said floor with her brain matter would be something that I'd prefer. I have similar thoughts about my bullies, and I hate feeling like this. But I don't know how to make this shit stop, at least permanently, and I don't want to mention it to my therapist and have the potential of being sent to the psych ward again(despite me having no intention of doing any of these things).

There are a decent amount of things I can do to make myself feel better, but none that prevent the anger from coming back. How do you even recover from being mogged so hard and essentially told you're subhuman all your life?

As far as anger towards people who wronged you i still have it but with time it became a lot smaller. And i only remember it and have those thoughts maybe once a few months or so anymore when i used to have them everyday in the past. It seems time helped me to kinda make peace with it atleast to an extent.

Thinking about my past has a tendency to enrage me, especially my adolescence. Between the way other males have tormented me, to the manner in which I was rejected by foids, I often legit have to force myself to calm down and distract myself so I don't start punching the wall or hurting myself.

Sometimes I feel like I don't even want a foid's "love" anymore, that the experience of pinning the head of some foid to the floor, just before painting said floor with her brain matter would be something that I'd prefer. I have similar thoughts about my bullies, and I hate feeling like this. But I don't know how to make this shit stop, at least permanently, and I don't want to mention it to my therapist and have the potential of being sent to the psych ward again(despite me having no intention of doing any of these things).

There are a decent amount of things I can do to make myself feel better, but none that prevent the anger from coming back. How do you even recover from being mogged so hard and essentially told you're subhuman all your life?

You must accept that you will always desire a female's affection. You cannnot escape your biological programming.

I too have a tragic past full of isolation and bullying due to my face, remembering the pain gives me a never ending source of anger. For some reason, this anger pushes me to accomplish greater goals and never give up.

A good way to cope is to know that there are people in the same boat as you.

The real question is, why do you hate feeling anger so much? Being angry definitly beats being depressed, or feeling sad, at least imho.

As far as anger towards people who wronged you i still have it but with time it became a lot smaller. And i only remember it and have those thoughts maybe once a few months or so anymore when i used to have them everyday in the past. It seems time helped me to kinda make peace with it atleast to an extent.
That's partially true for me as well, but I suspect it's just because I don't think about that stuff as much since I've been LDARing for so long now. Trying to recover from so many years of NEETdom has probably been making me like this recently tbh.

Anger is fuel my boy

Not wanting a foids love is the truth. Why obsesses over something you can never have? Unneeded males aren't unique to humans. Anger is a reasonable response to your situation.

Not wanting a foids love is the truth. Why obsesses over something you can never have? Unneeded males aren't unique to humans. Anger is a reasonable response to your situation.
Well I'm not saying that it doesn't make sense, only that it makes me feel bad, and the intrusive thoughts and urges aren't exactly pleasant either.

Well I'm not saying that it doesn't make sense, only that it makes me feel bad, and the intrusive thoughts and urges aren't exactly pleasant either.
I can understand that but, It isn't your fault. There is nothing to feel bad about. Females are all trash

When you say you were rejected by foids that must mean that you approached them and at least tried because if not than you have something to really feel bad about not having the courage to approach and try is a million times worse than just being rejected by some bitch,my brother once
was on a trip in Mexico and he is super outgoing risk taker type of guy and gets confident when loaded and got lucky and snagged some blond got her back to his room and had sex the next day though he met up with her and she was with her friends and when he tried to talk to her he was treated like the biggest loser and this cunt having been with him the night before immediately ignored him like that never happened all because of her stupid idiot friends and the point is that he has nothing to feel bad about because some fake bitch did a 360 on him because of pressure from those other cunts.

Another thing to add is that this all happened when he was in his early 20's now he is in his 30's bald and doesn't have a circle of friends anymore and guess what he is looked down upon because of things that are out of his control and not being a trendy/normy he has no gf
let alone friends and went from being athletic to smoking weed all day drinking his whole stock dropped dramatically and that is the fakeness
of society as a whole you don't have a look that normies expect or are into the same stupid shit than you don't get to have friends or get laid
because you will be black listed fast.

I stopped being angry in my late 20s. I think anger correlates to testosterone so you could view that as lifefuel that you have decent levels of T still.

The real question is, why do you hate feeling anger so much? Being angry definitly beats being depressed, or feeling sad, at least imho.
I was depressed like the first 5 months I was blackpilled and then it turned into anger

yea me too, im always angry, the way i was treated by everyone since puberty and just how fucked up this world and generation is, along with the countless yrs of rejection from foids just makes me seethe with rage, can never and will never forgive the ppl who have wronged me in my life, i hate this world and want everyone to die

How can anyone expect us not to be angry?Being rejected and shit on your whole fucking life really fucks with you. Sometimes I wish I could be nice or calm but I can't, all the years of isolation and anger have taken me.

I recall feeling anger during redpill rage.

yea me too, im always angry, the way i was treated by everyone since puberty and just how fucked up this world and generation is, along with the countless yrs of rejection from foids just makes me seethe with rage, can never and will never forgive the ppl who have wronged me in my life, i hate this world and want everyone to die