Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish the Sexual and Dating Market-Place was the opposite of what it is now

• Thread starter Deleted member 23813
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23813

Self-banned
-
I wish women were tasked with approaching men. I wish men could sit on their asses all day and have a multitude of options flying towards them. I wish I had all types of foids approaching me on the streets. I wish PUAs were for women and that men (that aren't Chad) had the choice to reject foids. I know Chads have all of this but I wish the average guy could experience all this. It blows my fucking mind how much easier it is to be a woman but how they continue to complain about how everything currently is to no end. Having a vagina guarantees an easier, worry-free life. I literally confronted my sister about this and SHE AGREED! I said I envied her because I was still a virgin (I'm 21) and she wasn't way back at 15/16. She's older than me and has always had more attention than me growing up even though she's not anything special. She's black too which should knock her down a few points on the SMV scale (despite this she still gets simps and orbiters from doing nothing) but she didn't get the negroid features like overly large puffer fish lips and giant round nose. I told her that the reason she was able to lose it so easily and the reason men approach her on the street and give her validation on instagram was because she had a vagina between her legs and not a penis. I told her I was angry at the fact that my looksmatch is slaying significantly better than I am just because she's a foid. She didn't even refute the statement. She said she agreed, laughed it off and then I tried asking her why it had to continue to be this way in a post-modern "feminist" western society. She just replied "it's just the way it has to be". "Men are supposed to chase women", "men are supposed to provide for women" blah blah blah. She started going into a rant about how life isn't so easy for foids because she couldn't find someone to "treat her like a lady" and pay for her dinners and take her out to the spa but how men only used her in the past for free sex :feelsseriously:.

I'm tired of the rejection. Why is the burden placed on us? Why do men have to do EVERYTHING in the dating market and still receive virtually nothing. We have to approach, we have to risk rejection, we don't get validation from simps/followers unless we're good-looking (unlike all foids that get attention regardless). We have to be betabuxx providers. We have to pay child support. Why is it that when we complain it's always "man up", "stop making excuses and put yourself out there" or "ok incel". I don't understand this. What would it take for something to finally change? How are so many men content with the way things are? Do they not also want change? Let me know your thoughts.

life isn't so easy for foids because she couldn't find someone to "treat her like a lady"
700px 426

800px 1ag 1

I wish women were tasked with approaching men. I wish men could sit on their asses all day and have a multitude of options flying towards them. I wish I had all types of foids approaching me on the streets. I wish PUAs were for women and that men (that aren't Chad) had the choice to reject foids. I know Chads have all of this but I wish the average guy could experience all this. It blows my fucking mind how much easier it is to be a woman but how they continue to complain about how everything currently is to no end. Having a vagina guarantees an easier, worry-free life. I literally confronted my sister about this and SHE AGREED! I said I envied her because I was still a virgin (I'm 21) and she wasn't way back at 15/16. She's older than me and has always had more attention than me growing up even though she's not anything special. She's black too which should knock her down a few points on the SMV scale (despite this she still gets simps and orbiters from doing nothing) but she didn't get the negroid features like overly large puffer fish lips and giant round nose. I told her that the reason she was able to lose it so easily and the reason men approach her on the street and give her validation on instagram was because she had a vagina between her legs and not a penis. I told her I was angry at the fact that my looksmatch is slaying significantly better than I am just because she's a foid. She didn't even refute the statement. She said she agreed, laughed it off and then I tried asking her why it had to continue to be this way in a post-modern "feminist" western society. She just replied "it's just the way it has to be". "Men are supposed to chase women", "men are supposed to provide for women" blah blah blah. She started going into a rant about how life isn't so easy for foids because she couldn't find someone to "treat her like a lady" and pay for her dinners and take her out to the spa but how men only used her in the past for free sex :feelsseriously:.

I'm tired of the rejection. Why is the burden placed on us? Why do men have to do EVERYTHING in the dating market and still receive virtually nothing. We have to approach, we have to risk rejection, we don't get validation from simps/followers unless we're good-looking (unlike all foids that get attention regardless). We have to be betabuxx providers. We have to pay child support. Why is it that when we complain it's always "man up", "stop making excuses and put yourself out there" or "ok incel". I don't understand this. What would it take for something to finally change? How are so many men content with the way things are? Do they not also want change? Let me know your thoughts.
I like to imagine women having forums where they discuss doing things like no-masturbation and cold showers to get male attention.

Idk why so many men are content, I guess some have lower sex drives or have copes that takes their mind off the loneliness. Many are probably stupid and docile, and don't know that it could be different, too afraid of the idea to make changes or not even aware of the current situation.

All foids are such a meme gender JFL.

I like to imagine women having forums where they discuss doing things like no-masturbation and cold showers to get male attention.
That'd be pretty hilarious. Do "femcels" unironically believe they have to do anything at all to get male attention? Most of those foids seem to think that "leveling up" will help them attract men but what they really mean is that they don't want normal men and are bitter that they can't attract Chad in specific.

Idk why so many men are content, I guess some have lower sex drives or have copes that takes their mind off the loneliness. Many are probably stupid and docile, and don't know that it could be different, too afraid of the idea to make changes or not even aware of the current situation.
I wish there was some type of revolt but western men have become conditioned to be way too docile. I had a discussion about this with some friends. I tried easing them into it because they're all still blue-pilled and they always say they didn't realize anything was wrong or that nothing needs to change and it's just the way it is

I wish women were tasked with approaching men

How would this change anything unless they are also dependent on men financially. And I don't mean taxes, but they need us to survive. Otherwise it's still chad only.

I wish women were tasked with approaching men

How would this change anything unless they are also dependent on men financially. And I don't mean taxes, but they need us to survive. Otherwise it's still chad only.
Because of post-modern feminism. Foids only needed men to survive when they themselves could not work to support themselves but this has changed in the west. A "strong and independent woman who don't need no man" shouldn't need to rely on men to take them out and treat them yet they still take advantage of a man's resources JFL. I don't understand why they would still let men approach and sit around and wait for the best option if they're supposed to be taught to be "independent" now. When I added that part, that was more wishful thinking because it could only work if men (in general and not just Chad) were hypergamous and allowed to be extremely selective when choosing a female partner (a complete reverse of the current state of the market). Tbh I don't think that would ever change at all, and I see what you're saying now, that financially independent women who do not need to rely on men to survive would still approach the most attractive males (Chad only) if foids approaching became the norm but a man can still dream :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Because of post-modern feminism. Foids only needed men to survive when they themselves could not work to support themselves but this has changed in the west. A "strong and independent woman who don't need no man" shouldn't need to rely on men to take them out and treat them yet they still take advantage of a man's resources JFL. I don't understand why they would still let men approach and sit around and wait for the best option if they're supposed to be taught to be "independent" now. When I added that part, that was more wishful thinking because it could only work if men (in general and not just Chad) were hypergamous and allowed to be extremely selective when choosing a female partner (a complete reverse of the current state of the market). Tbh I don't think that would ever change at all, but a man can still dream :feelsbadman:
At the end of the day they make the final decision so they should be the ones approaching. But foids are cowards by nature and they are allowed to hide behind it since men don't find that unattractive, if anything the opposite. So they get to judge men from afar until the right chad comes along.

There's a stand-up named Gary Owen. White dude that loves niggers. He's funny, but he had a bit where he said white foids turned him down but blacks didn't and even asked him out. The punchline is "fuck who I like... who likes me!" and that's how I feel it should be. We could honestly get to that point if men simply had standards. They have no reason to approach a non-chad because they have billions of options. Hell, them thinking they are all chad worthy is probably BECAUSE of all the options simps give them.

At the end of the day they make the final decision so they should be the ones approaching. But foids are cowards by nature and they are allowed to hide behind it since men don't find that unattractive, if anything the opposite. So they get to judge men from afar until the right chad comes along.

There's a stand-up named Gary Owen. White dude that loves niggers. He's funny, but he had a bit where he said white foids turned him down but blacks didn't and even asked him out. The punchline is "fuck who I like... who likes me!" and that's how I feel it should be. We could honestly get to that point if men simply had standards. They have no reason to approach a non-chad because they have billions of options. Hell, them thinking they are all chad worthy is probably BECAUSE of all the options simps give them.
I remember that dude! He's pretty prominent in the black community because of his black family JFL. It's not surprising to me that he said he's had better success with black women who actually pursued him, black foids idolize and respect white men more than their own.

I agree man, if we all have standards together, they have less options to choose from. Simps ruin it for everyone. Foids are much more insecure than the average guy too. They can't survive without getting validation from their friends, family, and males every 5 seconds while the average guy has probably never experienced validation his whole life. I see so many times that the hideous ones still get attention from simps as well as their Stacey friends that gas them up with that "yas queen slay" bs. Foids are only delusional because we allow them to be. Simping has become so normalized that normies will call you an incel for calling out simp behavior. We truly live in a clown world :feelsclown:

I remember that dude! He's pretty prominent in the black community because of his black family JFL. It's not surprising to me that he said he's had better success with black women who actually pursued him, black foids idolize and respect white men more than their own.

I agree man, if we all have standards together, they have less options to choose from. Simps ruin it for everyone. Foids are much more insecure than the average guy too. They can't survive without getting validation from their friends, family, and males every 5 seconds while the average guy has probably never experienced validation his whole life. I see so many times that the hideous ones still get attention from simps as well as their Stacey friends that gas them up with that "yas queen slay" bs. Foids are only delusional because we allow them to be. Simping has become so normalized that normies will call you an incel for calling out simp behavior. We truly live in a clown world :feelsclown:
Simping really has become mainstream that it's become it's own culture. Twitch worrying that cucks getting called simp will stop spending money on ethots.
:feelsmega:

Mass uprising is the only way, but that’s never gonna happen

All foids are such a meme gender JFL.

That'd be pretty hilarious. Do "femcels" unironically believe they have to do anything at all to get male attention? Most of those foids seem to think that "leveling up" will help them attract men but what they really mean is that they don't want normal men and are bitter that they can't attract Chad in specific.

What would it take for something to finally change? How are so many men content with the way things are?

Appealing the 19th.

Based. But stop excluding sexhavers or normies from the blackpill. WE have to blackpill them if we want the things turn upside down in the sexual market. ALL men have to be balckpilled. As many as posible, if we want to see any changes.