Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish the world had ended in 2012

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Literally the last good year that i had in my life, i had so much hope, i truly belived that i was going to be big and strong and become a professional athlete, everything was perfect in that year, it wouldve been a perfect ending

True, the Mayans were right

i see lots of people saying that the world ended in 2012, year 2012 was the best year for me i was 14y.o at that time 8th grade. i remember being so excited for highschool, at that time i would have friends to hangout with, there was good music, i was healthy, life was good..
2012 was special for me

The world can end now and it will still be fine.
In fact, any time before your natural death is still good.
Think about all the hopes and dreams that will be negated, and the opposite for you.
It's the only way that humans can forgive each other.

Nothing missed on those 8 years.
Another brutal timepill: remember that people born in ~2010 will start to have sex this year

mentally I didnt even progress past 2005 ngl

i see lots of people saying that the world ended in 2012, year 2012 was the best year for me i was 14y.o at that time 8th grade. i remember being so excited for highschool, at that time i would have friends to hangout with, there was good music, i was healthy, life was good..
2012 was special for me
Same. Was a few years of calmness. Didn't have the issues of my first days in high school due to mental health issues (e.g. I didn't have to visit psychologists/psychiatrists anymore), I was for once not bullied, because I was known in the class to a certain degree as being socially disabled which resulted in some pity and there was little to no puberty among the students (e.g. no hyperaggressive men, women who deliberately went out of their way to hurt me), every day seemed so bright, I liked the songs in the radio as I was driven to school, the subjects were also easy, afterwards everything went downhill. And then I went through hell in school. With the onset of puberty I was bullied relentlessy (especially because I also became a fatcel). Then I lost the weight a few months before graduation and became nothing more than air for others.

The world can end now and it will still be fine.
In fact, any time before your natural death is still good.
Think about all the hopes and dreams that will be negated, and the opposite for you.
It's the only way that humans can forgive each other.
Of course the sooner better, but it wouldve avoid 8 years of hell

Of course the sooner better, but it wouldve avoid 8 years of hell
in those eight years, each of us is contributing in our own way to the end of the world.
i'd think if any piece of the puzzle were removed, it would come sooner or later but not at that exact moment in which that specific population dies all at once.
so all those troubles you felt were in service of ending them after all, if you get to experience it.
it will probably be worth it since it's such a cataclysmic and meaningful event.

Wasn't tinder invented in 2012? So you might as well say the world ended then.

It did end in 2012, in a lot of ways.
You can be certain about that.
The entertainment also diminished in quality ever since.

tinder came out in 2012 sooooo..

It was the beginning of the end.

Same tbh it was all downhill since then

I rememmber being really afraid that the world would end on 12/21/2012

I was like 14 or 15 and I guess hopefull back then

I litearlly wouldnt care now, Id welcome it

The world lost ww2

2012 was special for me
2012 was so-so for me.