Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I wish there was a foid-killing bioweapon

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Just corona but more lethal and only targets foids basically. It would be such life fuel. I could go out and nab a burger then watch through the windows and foids crumple to their feet from illness. I wouldn’t show any visible reaction externally, but internally it would bring me childish joy. I would be skipping around and rejoicing inside my head. STEMcels get to work on this please I beg you

We all do
Though everyone will be forced to develop a cure for it cos muh kweens dropping like flies

yes ill get to work on it right away. Wish me luck.

Some of us are still holding on to the dream of ascension.

We all do
Though everyone will be forced to develop a cure for it cos muh kweens dropping like flies
I will become scientist and constantly sabotage the cure effort tbh

in the end it doesn't matter
Nothing does

yes that would be nice

It would be good but then the world would be populated only by males, and they would go crazy for lack of sex and lack of hope of ascending

It would be good but then the world would be populated only by males, and they would go crazy for lack of sex and lack of hope of ascending
AKA buisness as usual for us :feelskek:

Yes but i don't know how the world would be if every person is an incel
Mayhem and pandemonium probably. Maybe even a necrophile uprising :feelskek:

If all women die then men will start raping other men though, like in prison.