Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wish we could program our dreams

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
And we could live in an alternative reality in our dreams something similar to like the movie inception.

as incels, it may be worth our efforts to look into lucid dreamin tbh.

We kind of do it's not done consciously. Most things aren't.

That feeling when you cannot even get sex in your dreams.

No man tbh the fun in dreams is that they are very random but with no real bad effects to you from that randomness (unlike randomness in other areas of life).

Iirc there was a scene of a supposedly illegal facility which provided such a service

No man tbh the fun in dreams is that they are very random but with no real bad effects to you from that randomness (unlike randomness in other areas of life).
Massive cope

You wish you could have sex with gigastacies in your dreams every single night and you know it
tbh didn't have that in mind when I made my previous post talking about how the randomness of dreams can be a good thing. Like some people here I don't get those kind of dreams where I have sex with a foid.