Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish we could punish criminal Chads in this way

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
If there was a machine that could turn high tier normies to GigaChads into 5'2 potbellied balding Indians, then we should do that rather than sentence them to prison. For example, lets say a Chad criminal gets convicted of burglary. So if the sentence for burglary is 5-10 years in prison, he gets to keep his freedom but he has to spend5 to ten years as a 5'2 potbellied balding Indian. So the judge would say

"Chad you have been found guilty by this court for the crime of burglary in the state of New York. Per state law, I have no choice but to sentence you to spend not less than 5 but no more than 10 years as a 5'2 potbellied balding Indian. May god have mercy on your soul."

Then they take Chad to the transformation chamber. He can appeal the sentence, but he has to be a 5'2 potbellied balding Indian in the meantime. And he doesn't get to beat the age pill. So if he's 27 and spends 10 years as a balding Indian, when we change him back after his sentence, he will be aged to reflect the additional 10 years.

Can they transformate me into a Chad?

5'2" potbellied balding indian is not enough (you can lose weight anyway JFL). We should make them 4'10" balding FRAMELET DEFORMED Indians. That is better.

5'2" potbellied balding indian is not enough (you can lose weight anyway JFL). We should make them 4'10" balding FRAMELET DEFORMED Indians. That is better.
Just make them indian 4'1 dwarfs

That's pretty rough. Save that punishment for adulterous femoids

yes that will be the perfect punishment

Pot belly is legit

Edible hemp

We should use that machine on every Chad, chadlite and normie, then we would be the chads

Just make them indian 4'1 dwarfs
Nah make them into high functioning autistic 3'4 scalpless black Southern Indians with chronic kwashiorkor, exophthalmos, severe overbite & scoliosis, giga jew nose, literal stick wrists, dumbo ears, micro penis and Otofacial syndrome

Last edited:
"Chad you have been found guilty by this court for the crime of burglary in the state of New York. Per state law, I have no choice but to sentence you to spend not less than 5 but no more than 10 years as a 5'2 potbellied balding Indian. May god have mercy on your soul."

giphy.gif

Overthrow the Chad's and stacys!

It wouldn't work because they would ER.

Maybe it would lead to Chads having more empathy for incels, since they would spend many years of their lives facing our struggles, and the Chad-Incel alliance would be a possibility instead of a joke

Can they transformate me into a Chad?
No. It only works one way.
Even with the weight loss, they'd still be a 5'2 Indian. And with the hormonal profile of the typical middle aged Indian male, weight loss may not come that easy.

Last edited:
I mean right now we could just chuck acid at their faces.

Foids would chimp out.

If there was a machine that could turn high tier normies to GigaChads into 5'2 potbellied balding Indians, then we should do that rather than sentence them to prison. For example, lets say a Chad criminal gets convicted of burglary. So if the sentence for burglary is 5-10 years in prison, he gets to keep his freedom but he has to spend5 to ten years as a 5'2 potbellied balding Indian. So the judge would say

Then they take Chad to the transformation chamber. He can appeal the sentence, but he has to be a 5'2 potbellied balding Indian in the meantime. And he doesn't get to beat the age pill. So if he's 27 and spends 10 years as a balding Indian, when we change him back after his sentence, he will be aged to reflect the additional 10 years.
capital punishment is fine

Foids would chimp out.
Foids would say "Chad did the crime now Chad must do the time!"
Maybe it would lead to Chads having more empathy for incels, since they would spend many years of their lives facing our struggles, and the Chad-Incel alliance would be a possibility instead of a joke
Imagine a Chad who thinks that it is his winning personality that gets all of the girls and then he has to spend a few years as a 5'2, fat balding Indian. Sooner or later, he'll realize that his personality isn't working anymore. And then when his Stacy girlfriend suddenly (for no apparent reason to him) breaks up with him, maybe he'll figure out what the problem is.
yes that will be the perfect punishment
Imagine if Jeremy Meeks wwas changed into a 5'2 potbellied balding Indian. I don't think he'd make it more than a week or two without roping. I'd be surprised if he made it a month.

Last edited: