Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I wish we had a incel gym!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
And only for incels. So we wouldnt get mogged there. Also no foids. I would really like it tbhngl.
@Damo the incel
@LastGerman
@PowerLevelCel

I just wish I had a man only Gym so I can't get distracted by :feelstastyman: Foids. :feelstastyman:

Only a place for ourselves. No females, sounds good to me. Although I still have to lift a female inside of that gym. Next time I see her, I will do it.

Only a place for ourselves. No females, sounds good to me. Although I still have to lift a female inside of that gym. Next time I see her, I will do it.
just carry a women against her will bro

I would work out at a incel gym, but then nigger OP here would mog me.

Good idea, but we take the risk of having inceltears members ganging up on us and ransacking the place

Home gyms are incel gyms

Public gyms are for 6+ men and 4+ females

You can also use females as your personal barbell.

If we ever did have an incel gym and if I were to go there everyone would mog me.

Tfw you live in a small house and can’t fit too many gym equipment in.
I have my entire home gym in a single corner of my bedroom. You really don't need much space.

DO You have a treadmill or weights?
Weights

Why get a treadmill when you can go outside? Or do burpees and jumping jacks if you want to go full shut-in.

i would still get mogged there, only gym i would use is home gym

I just wish I had a man only Gym so I can't get distracted by :feelstastyman: Foids. :feelstastyman:
aren't there male only gyms?
Good idea, but we take the risk of having inceltears members ganging up on us and ransacking the place
those cucks are far too weak to lay a finger on the gymcels here
If we ever did have an incel gym and if I were to go there everyone would mog me.
no bro you would mog me

My gym is already somewhat an incel gym tbh. There are many coping gymcel manlets there. It is lifefuel tbh.