Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish we were always on the verge of a gender war (in minecraft) rather than a racewar (in minecraft)

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
In the US, every time police kill blacks, we're always on the verge of a race war. Yet neither black or white men benefit from fighting, Its the women who get all the gains.
I wish we were always on the verge of a gender war(in minecraft), with men rioting every time a woman opens an onlyfans account or gets a good job that should have been given to a man.

I wish black/white/latino men would hold hands and unite (in minecraft) against our true enemy:women

like normgroids say in reference to the foid menace: you cant live with them and you cant live without them
race is different though because you can live without them. i don't think there's going to be a race war because normies are glued to their tv screens watching sports or going out drinking so they don't care as long as they get to consoom without being interrupted