Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I witnessed a Chadlite get a gf. It was unreal.

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
This happened at my university quite some years ago. I was doing a project with a fellow student. (Inb4 "mogs me for having friends": we were assigned on the project together.) He was a pretty cool guy, but he was obviously more handsome than me, definitely a Chadlite.

One day we were working and some chick approaches us out of nowhere to ask him what we were talking about. He gave an unsuspecting answer, and it quickly became a conversation that I was witnessing first-hand. Long story short, she gave him her number and they went on a date. Last time I saw him they were in a relationship.

It literally just happened to him, right fucking next to me. I thought I was taking crazy pills. Never once did she acknowledge me, while all he had to do was exist. It's still brutal to think about tbh.

Over for Würschtcels go be-er.

It is some weird shit. Had some similiar situations like this ngl. One of those was with a chad lite ultra memelevel neckbeard getting a cute hqnp 8/10. I literally didn't leave them alone and after I left the room for ten minutes they where together and fucking a few hours later. Was also the day I moved out (not cuz of her; move was already planned kek). We were supposed to do some brostuff that day...

It feels so alien to you like right out of some fantasy movie when you eyewitness it.

Last edited:
The way girls treat incels and good looking guys is worlds apart.

It is some weird shit. Had some similiar situations like this ngl. One of those was with a chad lite ultra memelevel neckbeard getting a cute hqnp 8/10. I literally didn't leave them alone and after I left the room for ten minutes they where together and fucking a few hours later. Was also the day I moved out (not cuz of her; move was already planned kek). We were supposed to do some brostuff that day...

It feels so alien to you like right out of some fantasy movie when you eyewitness it.
Yes it's just crazy.

This happened at my university quite some years ago. I was doing a project with a fellow student. (Inb4 "mogs me for having friends": we were assigned on the project together.) He was a pretty cool guy, but he was obviously more handsome than me, definitely a Chadlite.

One day we were working and some chick approaches us out of nowhere to ask him what we were talking about. He gave an unsuspecting answer, and it quickly became a conversation that I was witnessing first-hand. Long story short, she gave him her number and they went on a date. Last time I saw him they were in a relationship.

It literally just happened to him, right fucking next to me. I thought I was taking crazy pills. Never once did she acknowledge me, while all he had to do was exist. It's still brutal to think about tbh.
ahh the sideline pill is always nice to hear. Brings back school and college memories of this shit happening, especially when out with acquaintances.

This feels like that you are nothing but a secondary character watching other people living their lives.

First hand black pills are always the most brutal

This feels like that you are nothing but a secondary character watching other people living their lives.
The npc incel versus chad npc :feelsclown:

Saw this happen with my chadlite cousin many times, we don't look related at all. it is pure rage and suicidefuel

Last edited:
you obviously forgot the lift your shower at the barber shop for the 20th time that day, rookie mistake. im sure if you were just funny, confident and charismatic she would be all over you boyo

you obviously forgot the lift your shower at the barber shop for the 20th time that day, rookie mistake. im sure if you were just funny, confident and charismatic she would be all over you boyo
I'll keep this in mind next time. :feelsokman:

men get approached all the time, you just have to be white and 6'

IMG 1110

Don’t worry. You’re not invisible anymore when you gun a bunch of those fuckers down in GTA 5.

Don’t worry. You’re not invisible anymore when you gun a bunch of those fuckers down in GTA 5.
I'll wait for GTA 6 tbh

It's always brutal to witness moments like this, where foids make it tutorial mode easy for Chad/Brad. He could say one word answers and she'd laugh and say a whole paragreaph in response

and don't forget to put on some perfume bro the girls will be all over you over some overpriced jew chemicals

The npc incel versus chad npc :feelsclown:

It really sucks when you try to cope about being an outcast and a person that others won't be able to understand when really people view you as a self aware npc tbhngl

I have several, much more brutal experiences where I have witnessed right beside (including withing 40 centimetres) when an asylum seeker (Iranian, Iraqi, Afghan) or foreign student (Pakistani) has gotten a Finnish GF of multiple years (one couple in particular I saw together many times, after a few years still they were together, and it was an Iranian asylum seeker (I know his claim got rejected, but he has simply made new applications, maybe even claiming homosexuality to get approved!)). These are one of my worst memories ever and will remain so. I will regret the rest of my life not doing something, not trying to kill the invader on the spot.

This is one reason I began cutting out chad friends from my life. The only reason you like them is because of the halo effect and potential resources they could bring. They actually don't have good personalities to you or good friendship qualities.