Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder how different the world would be if 9/11 attacks were done by incels

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
The 19 hijackers might have been incels anyway, but what if they'd done it as revenge for being rejected by women?
Would the US be in wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? If not, ISIS wouldn't have existed and Arab spring wouldn't have happened.
But what would have happened?

Most of them were in there early 20’s:feelstrash:

EDIT:

HOLY SHIT THIS NIGGA @Angry_runt just cracked da muthafuckin code they were just a bunch of ethnicels

put all ugly men that are not cucks into camps and work them to death

Incels could never organize something of such magnitude.

It would make the situation for incels worse

you know that it was not the 2 planes that put down the towers, right ?

you know that it was not the 2 planes that put down the towers, right ?
Yes yes, it was the MKUltra beamed from the secret Nazi moonbase by the space lizard queen Jonbenet Ramsey. Everyone knows that bro.

Most Arab terrorists are virgins/inkwells. They are just channelling their sexual frustraion/beta rage toward politcial or religious extremism.

Most of them were in there early 20’s:feelstrash:

EDIT:

HOLY SHIT THIS NIGGA @Angry_runt just cracked da muthafuckin code they were just a bunch of ethnicels
Chad would never do a suicide bombing. Only incels are so selfless to a cause.

9/11 was the beginning of the ethnic incel beta uprising.....

Two chad hijackers 33C1578C CA5F 42B8 AE10 C72F766EC785511416A3 9FB4 4676 99DA 29FDFC6BF0E3
Chad would never do a suicide bombing. Only incels are so selfless to a cause.
Nah

Incels could never organize something of such magnitude.

I think you are underestimating incels as a collective, maybe you are just projecting and you mean "I could never organize something of such magnitude"

The 19 hijackers might have been incels anyway, but what if they'd done it as revenge for being rejected by women?
Would the US be in wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? If not, ISIS wouldn't have existed and Arab spring wouldn't have happened.
But what would have happened?
The US would probably ban any Incel forum that arises which will cause more outrage and chaos within the government.

9/11 was inside job so it doesn't matter who were so called hijackers

Nobody even knew what a incel was in 2001, they aren’t as prevalent as they are now in a post-digital world. I doubt most people would even understand, they’d just be nervous of Muslims like they were in the real post 9/11 world. If white guys done it, it probably would have ended up with the internet being censored faster, if they discussed it online.

I believe 9/11 was orchestrated by Jews to give the US government popular support to invade the Middle East and eliminate a Israeli rival. Every part of the plane was burned up but they randomly found the hijackers passport laying on the street and it wasn’t burned? JFL! Also building 7 collapsed from just a office fire, which is nearly impossible. Paper burns at around 400 degrees, steel doesn’t even bend at that temperature.

472430568068349954.png

It was done in order to start a never ending war and the jews didn't go to work that day

I think you are underestimating incels as a collective, maybe you are just projecting and you mean "I could never organize something of such magnitude"
No, I mean that incels as a collective couldn't organize something like that.
Unless they would be believers in some radical ideology and not actually identify as incels.

Lucky Larry and the jews did 911!

Nobody even knew what a incel was in 2001, they aren’t as prevalent as they are now in a post-digital world. I doubt most people would even understand, they’d just be nervous of Muslims like they were in the real post 9/11 world. If white guys done it, it probably would have ended up with the internet being censored faster, if they discussed it online.

I believe 9/11 was orchestrated by Jews to give the US government popular support to invade the Middle East and eliminate a Israeli rival. Every part of the plane was burned up but they randomly found the hijackers passport laying on the street and it wasn’t burned? JFL! Also building 7 collapsed from just a office fire, which is nearly impossible. Paper burns at around 400 degrees, steel doesn’t even bend at that temperature.
Two rolls Royce titanium engines also miraculously turned into dust. Jet fuel can't burn at a high enough temperature to cause that. The towers were brought down by a controlled explosion. To advocate war in the middle east and push through the patriot act, which eroded your civil rights and started the ball rolling on mass surveillance.

It was an inside job. people heard multiple bangs from multiple floors before the tower collapsed. That was the dynamite/planted explosives being set off.

also Bush's reaction when he was informed live. It was fake as fuck.

Why do people fall for this 'jews did 9/11 non sense? You give jews too much credit.
If anything, there's more evidence of Kremlin being behind those attaks than Israel. By making america focus in desert waste lands, Russia could exerts its military power in Europe.

Besides, there's a lot of evidence for soviet support of arab extremism. And one could said that Israel is the little russia of middle east (1+ million of russian expats there)

Last edited:
Instead of it resulting in "The war on terror", it would've instead likely been "The war on inceldom".

the reward of 72 virgins in the eyes of young man is a powerful motivator.

You conspiracy nuts are hilariously stupid too. Jews did 9/11. LoL. You watch one video on conspiracies and suddenly you think you are an expert on 9/11.

Instead of it resulting in "The war on terror", it would've instead likely been "The war on inceldom".
The war on manletism
The war on norwoodism
The war on chinletism
The war on dickletism
The war on ethniccelism

Body Language of a salesman, appeared years later in Los Angeles when they put the faceless dummy in a wheelchair on live TV.

It also seems like everyone who saw it happen or knew someone that died that day now has a full time job making comments about it on Youtube.

Here's an anomaly... Who get's engaged at seven years old in America? Who takes pictures of kids and has "scientists" predict what someone would look like years later?

I don't know if people really died on 9/11 or if the whole thing is fake, but I do know that for some reason, the internet is filled with "family members" and "witnesses" who seem to have a full time jobs sitting behind a computer screen and telling people about their lost loved ones...

As long as you believe that three thousand people died in that synagogue and it could have been prevented if Caesar's minions had as much control over us back then as they do now... They are satisfied, whatever your theory is, whoever you blame.

Last edited:

Body Language of a salesman, appeared years later in Los Angeles when they put the faceless dummy in a wheelchair on live TV.

It also seems like everyone who saw it happen or knew someone that died that day now has a full time job making comments about it on Youtube.

Here's an anomaly... Who get's engaged at seven years old in America? Who takes pictures of kids and has "scientists" predict what someone would look like years later?
View attachment 148466

I don't know if people really died on 9/11 or if the whole thing is fake, but I do know that for some reason, the internet is filled with "family members" and "witnesses" who seem to have a full time jobs sitting behind a computer screen and telling people about their lost loved ones...

As long as you believe that three thousand people died in that synagogue and it could have been prevented if Caesar's minions had as much control over us back then as they do now... They are satisfied, whatever your theory is, whoever you blame.

"Harley Guy" is a radio personailty out of Boston and New York. His name is "Psycho Mark" Walsh. He appeared on radio shows like Opie and Anthony.

He is a radio guy being interviewed because he lived a block away from the towers.

So a radio guy speaks like a radio guy-and not like some drooling idiot like they normally find- and you invent a crisis actor explaination out of thin air.

You're a fucking idiot.

Quit being a conspiracy nutjob.

Last edited:
Incels would be studied, virgins would be vilified even more to the point of murdering them in self defense. Anyone who sympathized would be blacklisted for fbi probes.

"Harley Guy" is a radio personailty out of Boston and New York. His name is "Psycho Mark" Walsh. He appeared on radio shows like Opie and Anthony.

He is a radio guy being interviewed because he lived a block away from the towers.

So a radio guy speaks like a radio guy-and not like some drooling idiot like they normally find- and you invent a crisis actor explaination out of thin air.

You're a fucking idiot.

Quit being a conspiracy nutjob.
I knew this already. He pretty much summarized the official report from the streets. Nick Pugh said this way real btw...

Everyone believing in 9/11 conspiracy theories is incel because of their low IQ and for no other reason.

may be people would be finally scared of me :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

9/11 wAs StAgED aND doNE bY JEWs