I wonder how reverse chadfishing would work (it won't touch this for real)

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
20d 8h 59m
One of the things cucks like to say is "girls do not have sex with you because you pretend to be another person while chadfishing".

Imagine if you managed to score a match as an incel/low tier normie and then she discovers you're a fucking chad, and chad would go like "i would have thought you'd just liked me for my appearance so i camouflaged as a ugly male".

Would you think she'd leave offended, or would it the best thing it has ever happened in her life?

Imagine a cuck saying "yes, she would leave because you lied to her!" unironically.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Banned
-
35d 20h 9m
One of the things cucks like to say is "girls do not have sex with you because you pretend to be another person while chadfishing".

Imagine if you managed to score a match as an incel/low tier normie and then she discovers you're a fucking chad, and chad would go like "i would have thought you'd just liked me for my appearance so i camouflaged as a ugly male".

Would you think she'd leave offended, or would it the best thing it has ever happened in her life?

Imagine a cuck saying "yes, she would leave because you lied to her!" unironically.
She would love him long time

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

卐 ᛋᛋ the only stable emotion is hate ᛋᛋ 卐
★★★★★
6d 4h 38m
She'd make it out to be deceitful and a horrible thing to do, but inside she'd be fucking ecstatic

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
20d 8h 59m
they didn't really touch this, does it mean i win?

S

ShySaxon

Luminary
★★★★★
49d 16h 24m
IT lives rent free in your head.