Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wonder how reverse chadfishing would work (it won't touch this for real)

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
One of the things cucks like to say is "girls do not have sex with you because you pretend to be another person while chadfishing".

Imagine if you managed to score a match as an incel/low tier normie and then she discovers you're a fucking chad, and chad would go like "i would have thought you'd just liked me for my appearance so i camouflaged as a ugly male".

Would you think she'd leave offended, or would it the best thing it has ever happened in her life?

Imagine a cuck saying "yes, she would leave because you lied to her!" unironically.

One of the things cucks like to say is "girls do not have sex with you because you pretend to be another person while chadfishing".

Imagine if you managed to score a match as an incel/low tier normie and then she discovers you're a fucking chad, and chad would go like "i would have thought you'd just liked me for my appearance so i camouflaged as a ugly male".

Would you think she'd leave offended, or would it the best thing it has ever happened in her life?

Imagine a cuck saying "yes, she would leave because you lied to her!" unironically.
She would love him long time

She'd make it out to be deceitful and a horrible thing to do, but inside she'd be fucking ecstatic

they didn't really touch this, does it mean i win?

IT lives rent free in your head.