[JFL] I wonder if Hitler would consider me pureblooded enough or see me as an Americanized mutt

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Legendary Incel
-
Hitler, while not hating America with the furor he hated Jews, made it clear he thought that although the whites in America were suitable for life, he thought they'd interbred with blacks and Jews to the point that the whole nation was lost.

Since I have a pure German father and Canadian mother (french on her side) I wonder if he'd consider me a "mutt" or racially pure enough

I honestly don't care, race science is bunk, but it's a thought I entertain sometimes

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Too much propaganda and indoctrination. We'll never know who were the real good guys during the world wars. Could be fuckin Stalin for all I know.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Legendary Incel
-
Too much propaganda and indoctrination. We'll never know who were the real good guys during the world wars. Could be fuckin Stalin for all I know.
The Americans did their fair share of evil.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I'm a slav, so according to mainstream sources, he would see me as a slave.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
So he would see you as a slave and amerimutt. Hitlerpill holocausted me tbh :feelsbadman:

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

NEETcel, 23 y/o virgin, LDARing
-
hitler would slit my throat and stomp me into the ground

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Legendary Incel
-
So he would see you as a slave and amerimutt. Hitlerpill holocausted me tbh :feelsbadman:
Probably tbh. I was wondering if my Canadian heritage would help since he seemed to hold Canadians in higher regard.

Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men
-
Same. I'm Iberian (39,3%), Slavic (30%), Nordic (23%), North African (6,6%) and Nigerian (1,1%) according to my test. How acceptable would I be?

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Legendary Incel
-
Same. I'm Iberian (39,3%), Slavic (30%), Nordic (23%), North African (6,6%) and Nigerian (1,1%) according to my test. How acceptable would I be?
I feel like according to Hitler he wouldn't like either of us. If a Slavic grandmother and Canadian mother disqualifies me I'm pretty sure 30% Slavic would trigger him to hell. He fucking hated Slavs

Mainländer

Mainländer

For JB wives and a future for high-T men
-
I feel like according to Hitler he wouldn't like either of us. If a Slavic grandmother and Canadian mother disqualifies me I'm pretty sure 30% Slavic would trigger him to hell. He fucking hated Slavs
That's why I was never a full blown nazi. Slavs are my bros.

DaveBuster

DaveBuster

Officer
-
Who cares? Being a burger fucks you up, but be the most honorable man you can be and don't worry about what this or that person thinks or might have thought.

mybodyisrotting

mybodyisrotting

Starlet
-
Germans cared about physical traits the most, they kidnapped a lot of Slavic babies during the war with the intention of bringing them up as regular citizens

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

PHONK 666 RADIO
-
It depends on how very Aryan you look, you would have a better chance if you looked aryan more than anything else.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Every Foid’s Worst Nightmare
-
foids make hitler look like an angel tbh