Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wonder if there are any former Chads on this forum

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
Let’s get real here, a splash of hydrofluoric acid can turn the most god tier Chad face into trucel in a matter of seconds. I wonder if anyone here has experienced that kind of thing before.

What the hell? There's no such thing as a former chad.

Use your pineal gland and look into your past lives :chad:

I was a chad in my previous life but I pissed off the gods so they made me reincarnate as an incel

I'm a personality chad. I take 3 showers a day. I'm confident, I hold frame, Spining plates(In witcher 3:wild hunt), I wear fashinable clostes.

Yet i'm a virgin

Chad is sitting with his friends browsing this forum on his IphoneX and laughing at us while stacy sucks his shaft and your oneitis sucks his balls.

Chad is sitting with his friends browsing this forum on his IphoneX and laughing at us while stacy sucks his shaft and your oneitis sucks his balls.

JFL @ delusioncels who ever thought the "chad incel alliance" was ever a thing.

:kys:

JFL @ delusioncels who ever thought the "chad incel alliance" was ever a thing.
Tbh I can’t believe the amount of Chad worshippers on r/braincels and shortcels.

The idea of the “Fallen Chad” is interesting tbh. Wonder if some Chad out there got his face mangled in an accident or something. Probably happened at least once

I have this coping theory that in my past life I was a very masculine dominant chad bully that lived a very hedonistic life of sex and violence, which is why I've been born into an incel's body to atone for my sins. The reason is that, even though I'm weak, fragile, and anxious, I have an attraction to violence, perverted sex, and feel the primal urge to dominate others physically.
All humans have that innate attraction towards violence, domination, and sex. Maybe even more so in those that are denied any opportunity to do so.

Yeah I'd say you're right, but not everyone's at the same level. I have enjoyed some seriously disgusting types of sex.
What are these types of sex your into, if you don’t mind me asking. I have most likely seen them already tbh.

I'm ugly since birth

Let’s get real here, a splash of hydrofluoric acid can turn the most god tier Chad face into trucel in a matter of seconds. I wonder if anyone here has experienced that kind of thing before.

Or normies who weren't incel before Tinder and social media. You used to have to be autistic and/or extremely ugly to be Incel (rather than vol cel).

In 2020 normies are often incel as well.

I was chad ngl but after not showering daily, I turned into incel.

I am Chad :chad:but on the inside

I am future chad