Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I wonder why speedrunning is a hobby that only ugly men have

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-

Is it a hobby or just a distraction from the miserable lives they live

It's not just for ugly men. It's for transwomen. Ever seen Games Done Quick? An industry dominated by transgender people.

They cope better than the rest of incel gamers tbh.

Rum running is better.

I love speed running man

Only autistic people obsess over "completing" a video game in the least amount of time possible
It just so happens that most autistic people are guys

I speed run Super Mario 64 and that’s about it. I don’t stream it or record it, I just do it for fun. I’m not very good at it but it’s fun to complete the game as fast as possible.

speedrunners should be shot for consuming oxygen to do something so fucking retarded

Requires intense time investment for minimal reward/gratification, plus a free in to a community. Also, the hobby is lame and won't ostracize ugly fucks. One plus one makes two.

Because only autists do that and most autists have unnatural facial structure (read ugly)

Last edited:
Never liked that, seems completely pointless

Only autistic people obsess over "completing" a video game in the least amount of time possible
It just so happens that most autistic people are guys
Don’t hate on autismos bro

Because it takes a special kind of autism only incels have.