Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wont be able to post anymore for a long time

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
Tomorrow is the day im going to prison for 1year and 6months of army + 5weeks of basic training
Just wanted to say im greatful to have found a community that understands inceldom and how unfair and shitty my life is.
I will be back around next year when i will have maybe a week of holiday
so please dont ban me because im not active because i will be back 100%
Download

Sorry to hear that dude, godspeed to you

Hopefully it goes as well as possible for you bro.

Korean or israeli?

Good luck brocel

i will miss u

Good luck dude, but remember not everyone finishing basic so don't look too far ahead into the future.

defect to north korea

god damn that sucks, im sorry man, it was nice having u here for a few weeks while it lasted

Finncels also have a conscription. Greeks also. EDIT: Sorry, Albania no longer has conscription, my knowledges are becoming obsolete, because I'm an oldcel, too old for frontline.

cya later man and dont get yourself shot lol

im sure i will still be rotting on this forum when ur back in a year :feelsEhh:

Good luck brocel. Keep your head up maybe it wont be as hellish as you think it will be, but if it is they cant stop time eventually you will return to us

Good luck, check in from time to time as this place may be gone by then.

Tomorrow is the day im going to prison for 1year and 6months of army + 5weeks of basic training
Just wanted to say im greatful to have found a community that understands inceldom and how unfair and shitty my life is.
View attachment 307153
God speed

Good luck man :feelsokman:
Really wish we didn't live in a world where mandatory registration/conscription for men into the military still existed. It's slavery.

Good luck man :feelsokman:
Really wish we didn't live in a world where mandatory registration/conscription for men into the military still existed. It's slavery.
Thank you for your kind words brocel

View attachment 307153
I didnt post intime cause I was unconnected for some weeks too. Im sorry to hear you have to go thru that shit.
I wish aI could wish you farewwl on time. Anyway I hope we talk again when you are back.