[RageFuel] I wont be able to watch the Joker because I dont have friends

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Ive never been to the theater alone because Im too high inhib so I always have to wait when theres a movie i want to see and wait until a good quality version gets leaked.
Maybe I should just go alone tbh but i dont know

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
Social events like this are catered to for nourmies to have fun and get drunk with friends

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

Temp. Banned
-
I went alone for the first time recently but I think the cinema experience is over rated, the sound of people eating is what annoyed me the most.

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel, pingascel
-
I've got the same problem, and i don't know what to do about it.

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
>going to movie theaters
Torrent it and watch it alone, man. Way better than sharing a dirty room with couples and niggers.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
I suggest using Stremio, and then downloading plugins for it. Safest way to watch torrented shit since it’s going through a third party source.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
won't watch it anyway
also if did I would go to the movie theater alone early in the morning

Beta_Le_Pew

Beta_Le_Pew

TrashMancel
-
Read an article about Joker today. They described him as a domestic terrorist. Seems a bit much.

maskedman

maskedman

FBIcel
-
Ive never been to the theater alone because Im too high inhib so I always have to wait when theres a movie i want to see and wait until a good quality version gets leaked.
Bro just do it. Too many people at the movie theater for anyone to care about you.

RollD20

RollD20

Wizard
-
inb4 you ask your mom to watch a movie with you. :feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
Theater is somewhat bearable alone. It’s expected for you to be quiet and it’s pitch black besides the movie screen so nobody can see your ugly face. I don’t like going alone, but I think I’ll make an exception for this film. (This will be the first new film I’ve seen since the first Soy Wars in 2015.)

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Veteran
-
I've been to the cinema alone many times because I'm too impatient to wait for the torrents depending on the movie. I like it kek

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
>going to movie theaters
Torrent it and watch it alone, man. Way better than sharing a dirty room with couples and niggers.
Sure, but then you have to wait a few months for it to be released on dvd, or watch it in horrible cinema recorded quality.

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Banned
-
Buy yourself a friend and introduce him to the whole theatER

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
ive been to the cinema alone once after I got ditched by a "friend" it felt like shit tbh. its true that nobody cares however youll still feel anxiety and shame for being the only loser in the room

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
Jfl at buying propaganda at full price! Lol!

But if you can't wait...
And you got the buxx.

Be sure to dye your hair and wear armor!

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
sad shit, man.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
WTF? Going to movies alone is one of the best things you can do. It's fun as fuck. I love it.

Wait til the movie has been out 3-4 weeks. Then pick a 11:30 PM (latest) showing on a weeknight. Go and the theater will be almost completely empty. Get some junk food and eat it while watching the movie.

Fucking nice evening. I started going to movies alone in the past 3 years or so and I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. It's actually better than going with "friends" because then you don't have to worry if they're going to like it or whatever.

needsolution

needsolution

rent free
-
im watching all movies alone and still enjoy

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Captain
-
Nothing wrong with going to the pictures yourself.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
So you need some schmucks by your side, in order to watch a movie ?
I pity you.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

searching for old ugly roastie
-
Last time I went to cinema ("The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey") it was with femoid friend and hes schmuck boyfriend, but I was still mourning loos of my last crush, so cared not much about those too

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
I'll go alone and you knwo what? Even in I could call some people up, I'll probaby perfer to have this experience just by myself

Luminary
-
Never saw anybody alone in theater just wait till it comes on tv :feelstrash:

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew
-
I've got the same problem, and i don't know what to do about it.
I was the same, I really wanted to see it but I made the decision not to and ill wait for it online, the risk is too high that some normie or foid will look and start laughing at me because I'm alone, the big nosed reccesed jaw sitting alone will be a red flag to them, they will probably think I'll shoot up the place or something

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel, pingascel
-
I was the same, I really wanted to see it but I made the decision not to and ill wait for it online, the risk is too high that some normie or foid will look and start laughing at me because I'm alone, the big nosed reccesed jaw sitting alone will be a red flag to them, they will probably think I'll shoot up the place or something
Yeah it probably wouldn't be a good idea, to go there on your own. Primarly for the reasons you already stated. Maybe you should ask @Blacktarpill if you could borrow his truck, since arriving at the cinema in a truck, should give you enough respect, in order for the other people to leave you alone.

P

Pumkin

Major
-
im going alone
i like to go in the early showing because most people go in the afternoons or evenings. i legit go alone and at most there are 2-5 other people at my theater in the early showing.

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
-
I've been alone to Zootopia (a few times actually), My Little Pony: The Movie and Detective Pikachu
jfl you are too highinhibit
I've been to the cinema alone many times because I'm too impatient to wait for the torrents depending on the movie. I like it kek