Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wont be able to watch the Joker because I dont have friends

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Ive never been to the theater alone because Im too high inhib so I always have to wait when theres a movie i want to see and wait until a good quality version gets leaked.
Maybe I should just go alone tbh but i dont know

Social events like this are catered to for nourmies to have fun and get drunk with friends

I went alone for the first time recently but I think the cinema experience is over rated, the sound of people eating is what annoyed me the most.

I've got the same problem, and i don't know what to do about it.

>going to movie theaters
Torrent it and watch it alone, man. Way better than sharing a dirty room with couples and niggers.

I suggest using Stremio, and then downloading plugins for it. Safest way to watch torrented shit since it’s going through a third party source.

won't watch it anyway
also if did I would go to the movie theater alone early in the morning

Read an article about Joker today. They described him as a domestic terrorist. Seems a bit much.

Ive never been to the theater alone because Im too high inhib so I always have to wait when theres a movie i want to see and wait until a good quality version gets leaked.

Bro just do it. Too many people at the movie theater for anyone to care about you.

inb4 you ask your mom to watch a movie with you. :feelscry::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Theater is somewhat bearable alone. It’s expected for you to be quiet and it’s pitch black besides the movie screen so nobody can see your ugly face. I don’t like going alone, but I think I’ll make an exception for this film. (This will be the first new film I’ve seen since the first Soy Wars in 2015.)

I've been to the cinema alone many times because I'm too impatient to wait for the torrents depending on the movie. I like it kek

>going to movie theaters
Torrent it and watch it alone, man. Way better than sharing a dirty room with couples and niggers.
Sure, but then you have to wait a few months for it to be released on dvd, or watch it in horrible cinema recorded quality.

Buy yourself a friend and introduce him to the whole theatER

ive been to the cinema alone once after I got ditched by a "friend" it felt like shit tbh. its true that nobody cares however youll still feel anxiety and shame for being the only loser in the room

Jfl at buying propaganda at full price! Lol!

But if you can't wait...
And you got the buxx.

Be sure to dye your hair and wear armor!

WTF? Going to movies alone is one of the best things you can do. It's fun as fuck. I love it.

Wait til the movie has been out 3-4 weeks. Then pick a 11:30 PM (latest) showing on a weeknight. Go and the theater will be almost completely empty. Get some junk food and eat it while watching the movie.

Fucking nice evening. I started going to movies alone in the past 3 years or so and I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. It's actually better than going with "friends" because then you don't have to worry if they're going to like it or whatever.

C4C37F54 D34A 4ABC 806E 65472666AD04

im watching all movies alone and still enjoy

Nothing wrong with going to the pictures yourself.

So you need some schmucks by your side, in order to watch a movie ?
I pity you.

Last time I went to cinema ("The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey") it was with femoid friend and hes schmuck boyfriend, but I was still mourning loos of my last crush, so cared not much about those too

I'll go alone and you knwo what? Even in I could call some people up, I'll probaby perfer to have this experience just by myself

Never saw anybody alone in theater just wait till it comes on tv :feelstrash:

Join to our stream

I've got the same problem, and i don't know what to do about it.
I was the same, I really wanted to see it but I made the decision not to and ill wait for it online, the risk is too high that some normie or foid will look and start laughing at me because I'm alone, the big nosed reccesed jaw sitting alone will be a red flag to them, they will probably think I'll shoot up the place or something

If i see the film (assuming i'll have money by then) then that's what i would do tbh

I was the same, I really wanted to see it but I made the decision not to and ill wait for it online, the risk is too high that some normie or foid will look and start laughing at me because I'm alone, the big nosed reccesed jaw sitting alone will be a red flag to them, they will probably think I'll shoot up the place or something
Yeah it probably wouldn't be a good idea, to go there on your own. Primarly for the reasons you already stated. Maybe you should ask @Blacktarpill if you could borrow his truck, since arriving at the cinema in a truck, should give you enough respect, in order for the other people to leave you alone.

im going alone
i like to go in the early showing because most people go in the afternoons or evenings. i legit go alone and at most there are 2-5 other people at my theater in the early showing.

I've been alone to Zootopia (a few times actually), My Little Pony: The Movie and Detective Pikachu
jfl you are too highinhibit
I've been to the cinema alone many times because I'm too impatient to wait for the torrents depending on the movie. I like it kek