Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I work from home due to the coronavirus, and this was my workday today

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
I turned on the work laptop, did a trick that I figured out in order to prevent it from ever going to the screensaver (if that happens I'll show as unavailable on Slack, which warns my boss that I'm not actively using the computer, and it doesn't let me change the setting of how long it takes to go to the screensaver), went to sleep at 8:30 am, and woke up at 16 (fortunately my boss didn't ask anything from me lol and assumed I was just doing the usual tasks), went to buy groceries and to the pharmacy, had "lunch" at 19 and turned off the work computer.

Just shows how downhill my life is going overall. For some reason the more I try to fix my life the shittier it gets. No matter what I do I have the fact that I'm lonely af on the back of my mind, and that in itself is taking away any motivation to make a change. The longer this goes on the worse it gets. Some people wants to rope but can't, I have the opposite problem rn, I have to hold myself back from doing it tbh :feelsbadman:

So you did zero work?

so you mog me?

So you did zero work?
Obviously lol

I have only done like a couple hours of work over the last month JFL

In my country if they fire you and can't prove to a judge that it's justified (which is rare af), they have to pay you a serious compensation. So, while not actually taking advantage in purpose, I'm taking the opportunity to put my mental health and my health in general first. For example I could've slept less in order to do some work, or even not sleep and do the work hours I'm supposed to (though that'd suck tbh), but I thought it'd be more important to get good sleep time. I also don't do zero work when I feel I need to relax that day, which is every day lately since I've been dealing with some family stuff. Other than that I legit do my best at my job.

Outside of the coronavirus thing, I work from home a couple days a week and do the same those days.
so you mog me?
why

did a trick that I figured out in order to prevent it from ever going to the screensaver (if that happens I'll show as unavailable on Slack, which warns my boss that I'm not actively using the computer)

The absolute state of wagies,they still think that working from home is paradise.

The absolute state of wagies,they still think that working from home is paradise.
its a lot better than normal wagecucking, as in, it sucks less

in my case fortunately i can just do that and go to sleep, and they think im active bc im "available" on slack

Obviously lol

I have only done like a couple hours of work over the last month JFL

In my country if they fire you and can't prove to a judge that it's justified (which is rare af), they have to pay you a serious compensation. So, while not actually taking advantage in purpose, I'm taking the opportunity to put my mental health and my health in general first. For example I could've slept less in order to do some work, or even not sleep and do the work hours I'm supposed to (though that'd suck tbh), but I thought it'd be more important to get good sleep time. I also don't do zero work when I feel I need to relax that day, which is every day lately since I've been dealing with some family stuff. Other than that I legit do my best at my job.

Outside of the coronavirus thing, I work from home a couple days a week and do the same those days.

why
Very based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back