Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I work in Healthcare and each day I see husbands covered under their wife’s health insurance. Wage Gap myths.

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
I work in healthcare and all day I see men who only have health insurance because their wife is the subscriber/member/holder. There’s laws that state spouses are always covered by your health insurance.

Throughout history, it was the WIFE that was covered UNDER her HUSBANDS insurance, not the other way around.

And if a man is not providing for a woman (read:being a lapdog Butler) she will eventually leave him and search for a better provider.

Now women took all of the best office jobs and they get the best medical insurance and benefits. Not all women are Instagram models, but the ones that aren’t still get better jobs than most men that have to lift heavy items or operate dangerous machines or drive long hours.

I’ve worked in offices where the female:male ratio is 60% female. That means males are slowly being driven out of the workplace and being denied health insurance. And of course most femoids that work in offices spend 90% of their time chatting and gossiping because Cuck Charlie will do any work she might have slacked off. She can just bat her eyelash at any male in the office, say “hey Cuck Charlie, I have to leave early today to go to the salon, would you mind finishing up these tax documents for me? It’s only a few hundred pages. You’re totes the smartest guy on our team, it should only take you a few hours. Help a girl out? Oh you will? Wow thanks so much Cuck Charlie, you’re the BEST. I’d love to date a guy similar to you one day. One day you’re gonna make some (other) girl really happy.”

God forbid you’re a single male, unemployed (or employed but you only work for a small company that doesn’t offer health insurance) and don’t make a lot of money, and then you have a medical emergency...you’re fucked and you will owe the hospital several thousand dollars if you suffer an injury because a Tyrone beats you up or you get into an auto accident.

If you were married and you have a medical emergency, you and your spouse would be protected if just one of you had medical insurance.

The system is rigged to punish single males.

Explains how my dad had insurance from my mom, and how I can't get insurance now that I turned 18 despite me applying.

Life-Long NEET here. How do you employedcels even face each day around all the normies and staceys at your places of employment? Doesn't that constantly remind you of how much of a low status subhuman you are, and make you just want to quit your job and isolate yourself?

The good thing of being a NEET is that well, you aren't around anyone, you have no status, you're not even in the game. Doesn't it stress you out to constantly be around normies/higher status people? Especially when you don't even have a wife to go home to and any kids to raise? Why even work at that point?

Maybe its my all or nothing autistic attitude, but I don't see the point of being part of society as a low status member, I'd rather just be out of it, with no status, its far less stressful.I honestly don't know how you employedcels do it, especially since you have to pretend to be normie, and you have to cuck out in order to maintain a good relationship with your fellow employees and employer.

The only answer I ever get back from people regarding this is

muh only have the job so I can buy my drugs

Okay so what if you're not into doing drugs/drinking/smoking? Whats the point of working as a low status male that wont ever get a wife?

muh food and rent

This is the only real legit answer, but again, at some point your mind has to break, and you wont care about that, do you really see yourself living this wagecuck/careercuck life for decades without wife/kids and comfy house hold to go back home to? just going home everyday and sitting on your computer at 40-60 years old, the same shit you did in your teens/early 20s, doing the same shit. Im sure you can find a way to live that lifestyle without putting yourself through hell every week.

Last edited:
Life-Long NEET here. How do you employedcels even face each day around all the normies and staceys at your places of employment? Doesn't that constantly remind you of how much of a low status subhuman you are, and make you just want to quit your job and isolate yourself?

The good thing of being a NEET is that well, you aren't around anyone, you have no status, you're not even in the game. Doesn't it stress you out to constantly be around normies/higher status people? Especially when you don't even have a wife to go home to and any kids to raise? Why even work at that point?

Maybe its my all or nothing autistic attitude, but I don't see the point of being part of society as a low status member, I'd rather just be out of it, with no status, its far less stressful.I honestly don't know how you employedcels do it, especially since you have to pretend to be normie, and you have to cuck out in order to maintain a good relationship with your fellow employees and employer.

The only answer I ever get back from people regarding this is

Okay so what if you're not into doing drugs/drinking/smoking? Whats the point of working as a low status male that wont ever get a wife?

This is the only real legit answer, but again, at some point your mind has to break, and you wont care about that, do you really see yourself living this wagecuck/careercuck life for decades without wife/kids and comfy house hold to go back home to? just going home everyday and sitting on your computer at 40-60 years old, the same shit you did in your teens/early 20s, doing the same shit. Im sure you can find a way to live that lifestyle without putting yourself through hell every week.
Yeah but how do you get neetbux if you wasn't diagnosed as a child? After the parents are dead it's homelessness, prison, er, rope or wagecucking it.

The system is rigged to punish single males.

Expect more of this in the years to come lads.

Society absolutely cannot function without men providing the bulk of the labour and tax revenue, which they generally only do if they get to have a woman and raise a family. They are being denied the latter, so are refusing to do the former. Hence the system will do everything it can to punish single men, because it has no choice.

Wage gap = debunked myth

Universal healthcare is pretty good ngl