Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I worked up all the courage to come out, only to get mocked by IT.

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
On January 11, I made a thread here coming out as a trans-Chad.

I still haven’t come out to my parents about it, because they’re very transphobic, but this was a big step up for me that took a lot of courage.

What I didn’t expect, however, was for IT of all people to mock me for it.

There was nothing “hateful” or “misogynistic” in that thread. That was me coming out about something that has been affecting me since I was young. But IncelTears still feels the need to mock me, as if suffering from Dysphoria wasn’t enough.

Fuck them.

Brave and stunning.

Last edited:
Those bigots should accept your sexuality. Shut IT down.

Rent free tbh

Inceltears should be banned and braincels brought back

you should get an award for coming out

On January 11, I made a thread here coming out as a trans-Chad.

I still haven’t come out to my parents about it, because they’re very transphobic, but this was a big step up for me that took a lot of courage.

What I didn’t expect, however, was for IT of all people to mock me for it.

There was nothing “hateful” or “misogynistic” in that thread. That was me coming out about something that has been affecting me since I was young. But IncelTears still feels the need to mock me, as if suffering from Dysphoria wasn’t enough.

Fuck them.

IT is a cult

Wow, just wow. I just can't believe the amount of bigotry I'm seeing on IT. I thought they were excepting and loving, but it turns out they're just as bad as the rest. I can't stop shaking, I need to curl into a ball.

They are just transphobic

Those cucked normies deprive pleasure by mocking subhumans like us. They take pride in bringing us down and encouraging us to kill ourselves. They never cared about us. All they care about is karma points and hoping that a foid sees their comment when they fight against misogyny and offers them her coochie.

IT be like : Cope. You can't deny biology.you're inkel.... :feelsseriously:

If women refuse to fuck your superior genetics, then they obviously don't accept your sexuality and need to be jailed
full

IT transphobic confirmed

IT will always find a way to pick on us. They hate us big time. But they're a bunch of mentally ill people with the craziest and most inverted moral standards ever so who cares.