Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I worked with women in their 40s / 50s who are all fat and or obese. I saw them using dating sites constantly

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
and all of them had endless men in their 30s hitting on them. Most of the men decent looking.

It got to the point where I had to evade them if I saw them on a cell phone, because they constantly had men messaging them, which was depressing as fuck.

Like an airhorn going off in your ear, it shouts, "EVEN if you were good looking, if you're in your 30s, this is what you probably get".

My work is shut down thanks to corona and probably won't be coming back since all the clients it does work for are going to be out of business, including larger businesses. If there is a god, I hope being fat is a multiplier that makes corona much worse.

It's not even a slight exaggeration to say that average foids in their 50s have as much SMV as a Chadlites in their early 20s.

We are living in the end times.

Hopefully the next civilisation won't give rights to Toilets and this whole consumerist capitalist hell hole can never be repeated ever again.

over they years i can think of a few times off and online of twenty year old men trying and fucking old hags.

It's not even a slight exaggeration to say that average foids in their 50s have as much SMV as a Chadlites in their early 20s.
An incoming Recession and job drought could make poverty a very big concern. Toilets might clean themselves up and try to actually act like they are worth the time. I don't care about them.. the next generation of Toilet that will grow up because of such a time of strife would have a lot more respect for themselves, the world and their equals(Men). Feminism would quickly disappear in a Recession. The lessons learnt from this time cannot be taken lightly or forgotten, we must always remember and be on the look out for any slide back into this hedonistic hell.

Its over. Its only my instincts who really wants a woman, my mind tells me 95% of todays women are trash anyway, although I would date and fuck almost everyone of them.

I hope after they found a medicine against Corona they will invent one, which supresses my desire to be with a woman. So I can just careermaxx and hobbymaxx and be happy till I die.

Good afternoon I hate women

An incoming Recession and job drought could make poverty a very big concern. Toilets might clean themselves up and try to actually act like they are worth the time. I don't care about them.. the next generation of Toilet that will grow up because of such a time of strife would have a lot more respect for themselves, the world and their equals(Men). Feminism would quickly disappear in a Recession. The lessons learnt from this time cannot be taken lightly or forgotten, we must always remember and be on the look out for any slide back into this hedonistic hell.
Your words in god’s ear. I am not optimistic though. I am 27 soon 28 years old and I can tell since I developed my desire to be and to care for a woman, they just became shittier and more entitl each consecutive year.

I'd dare to say even more

I'd dare to say even more

I think one could make that case for sure.

For any man who's lived through the rise of the internet, social media, smartphones, and Tinder, the difference in attitudes of women over the last 25 years is staggering. It reflects the unimaginable increase in power for foids over that time, relative to mens' power.

The average woman today has as much power as a celebrity or First Lady had back in the 90s.

Your words in god’s ear. I am not optimistic though. I am 27 soon 28 years old and I can tell since I developed my desire to be and to care for a woman, they just became shittier and more entitl each consecutive year.
I'm going to have PTSD from all this suffering I can just feel it.

For any man who's lived through the rise of the internet, social media, smartphones, and Tinder, the difference in attitudes of women over the last 25 years is staggering. It reflects the unimaginable increase in power for foids over that time, relative to mens' power.

The average woman today has as much power as a celebrity or First Lady had back in the 90s.
Agreed. One bad stare at the public transport and your ass is done for.

All it takes is one glance at a foid to end in jail while it wouldn't work the other way around.

Man the harpoons!

While you're last statement is true... Foids HAVE ALWAYS BEEN self important holes. Always looking for a better branch to monkey branch to... It was just less obvious.

Last edited:
I've experienced it. I was on a fringe dating app, chatting with a fatty foid in her 50s. She had around a hundred orbiters. It was pure suifuel.

Hopefully the next civilisation won't give rights to Toilets and this whole consumerist capitalist hell hole can never be repeated ever again.

That's what the Romans said.

Or rock stars from the 60s and 70s. Your typical 6 foid now has more options and power than all 4 Beatles in their prime combined.

Last edited:

Hopefully the next civilization won't give rights to Toilets and this whole consumerist capitalist hell hole can never be repeated ever again.
My friend you under estimate the sheer blindness and crooked nature of humanity, its the Communist paradox, even a pure system is tainted and bent and corrupted by humanity, Communism can never work because muh humans.

What you are eulogizing about a utopian society can never occur, human greed, avarice, lust, narcissism, sloth, ego, prejudice, hypergamy, literally will not allow any system that is not bent in this hue to exist, corruption and inequality literally will always be, it literally cannot occur, that is how bent humanity is.

I hate whales

My friend you under estimate the sheer blindness and crooked nature of humanity, its the Communist paradox, even a pure system is tainted and bent and corrupted by humanity, Communism can never work because muh humans.

What you are eulogizing about a utopian society can never occur, human greed, avarice, lust, narcissism, sloth, ego, prejudice, hypergamy, literally will not allow any system that is not bent in this hue to exist, corruption and inequality literally will always be, it literally cannot occur, that is how bent humanity is.
You are correct.. all Edens are forever out of reach of our small chimp like existences. :feelscry:
That's what the Romans said.
Yeah.. live really is just a never ending orgy of consumption and then death. The true meaning of Life is that there is no meaning, you are born, you live and you die.. depending on how your genetics recombined determines how you live until your death.

Last edited:
fat and old women being desired, they certainly must think of themselves as the first lady on the planet

Women in their 40s and 50s are ugly as fuck anyway

Don’t know why normies even bother wealthmaxxing just to get a used up hole who doesn’t even find them physically attractive.
Women in their 40s and 50s are ugly as fuck anyway
Noodles tend to stay in shape around 40-50 although once menopause kicks in it’s over

Don’t know why normies even bother wealthmaxxing just to get a used up hole who doesn’t even find them physically attractive.

Men are expected to wealthmaxx in their youth to make some used up roastie less bitter about "settling" in their 30s.

Men are expected to wealthmaxx in their youth to make some used up roastie less bitter about "settling" in their 30s.
If you have to settle, it’s over. Most men are deluded, if she’s doesn’t find you physically attractive or doesn’t lust over you. “Look, I worked hard all my life and got the girl of my dreams bro”

A few weeks later

“Sweaty, I’m just not that sexual at the moment. Please give me space”

Space for chads cock in her mouth :feelskek: :feelskek::blackpill:

They always will have orbiters

First i swallowed the Chad pill. Now the female infinite smv pill is the next one hard to swallow.
At least this forum made me realize that incel>cuck