Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I would be too scared to have sex even if I had a gf whos willing

Cope you’re a faggot
:feelsjuice:

Thats why teen love is important. You are supposed to be awkward at a young age with foids while they are young and inexperienced too. That shipped sailed for us long ago
This.

That's the whole point of being a teenager is, to learn the various skills you'll need to utilize during adulthood. Most people who reach 20 years of age have at least kissed someone, but we've never had that. There are 12 year olds with more experience than us.

I can't even imagine myself talking to a foid, let alone having sex with one. Becoming a multi-millionaire somehow seems more realistic.

This.

That's the whole point of being a teenager is, to learn the various skills you'll need to utilize during adulthood. Most people who reach 20 years of age have at least kissed someone, but we've never had that. There are 12 year olds with more experience than us.

I can't even imagine myself talking to a foid, let alone having sex with one. Becoming a multi-millionaire somehow seems more realistic.
It’s more likely for you to win the lottery.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back