Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I would be ugly even as a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
You know how that one app changes you from a man to female with it's filter? I had this done to my best picture and I would be ugly even as a female. So I was destined to be ugly no matter what. That app is good at predicting how you'd look, because my sister as a male would look somewhat me and as older, she would look like my mom. I look like my uncle as an older guy but I look like shit as a woman. Never began. But even then my SMV would be infinite and my life would be on easy mode. But still, my parents produced hella ugly babies.

Who cares if youre ugly or not as a foid? Point is your quality of life massively improves, regardless of whether or not youre genetic trash.

DUH. One whose parents are rich. They bought them a two store apartment. While I rot at my parent's small flat in my tiny room.
JFL at this meme world.

since our genes are bad, this is no surprise

Id marry my faceapp female version. low Tlet

Who cares if youre ugly or not as a foid? Point is your quality of life massively improves, regardless of whether or not youre genetic trash.
-10,0000000000000000000000000000000000000 difficulty

I once did a "foidfish" using my faceapp foid version, jfl my tinder even crashed within seconds due to so many men simping me

thing is most of them weren't even bl, even a few chadlites

I wouldn't. I wouldn't be balding and I would very likely have big breasts. In fact, fuck what women think, I'm a supreme gentleman superior male.

Just grandiose narcissist maxx bro

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: dont let me start to think about how i'd break the hymen of my jb female version:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

If you looked good as a female, you would probably most likely be a mentalcel since anyone that does can easily kpopmaxx and that gets all the hebes wet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back