Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would give anything for a masculine face

WheelsofConfusion

WheelsofConfusion

Smith Chart admirer
-
Why in the fuck was I born with a face that never ages? I literally look like an overgrown baby. I shave my face maybe three or four times a MONTH and that’s only to get rid of fuzz. I am a grown ass adult and people don’t take me seriously at all because of my looks. I can’t even pull of “cute” because my nose takes up half of my face. Sometimes I envy ogres. Even though I know they go through some serious shit at least other men take them seriously.

I would give anything for a rope

same. While my face isn't feminine its not masculine either. I remember looking at a chart of faces from masculine to feminine and mine was basically in the middle, its over.

Stop referring to normally developed faces as "masculine". Check my signature.

pretty youthful face is good as long as it's actually attractive.

Having a prettyboy face with a high T body = life on God mode

pretty youthful face is good as long as it's actually attractive.

Having a prettyboy face with a high T body = life on God mode

This is true. Unfortunately I have youthful face, huge nose, anemic looking with scrawny body. Definitely not attractive or healthy looking. Even after 8 hours of sleep I look like I haven’t slept in days. Having an ugly gender neutral face is even worse than being an ogre.

I have the same problem. I'm 31 and I still look like i'm in my early 20's, skinny as fuck, can't sleep properly.

I'm ugly as fuck

Why in the fuck was I born with a face that never ages? I literally look like an overgrown baby. I shave my face maybe three or four times a MONTH and that’s only to get rid of fuzz. I am a grown ass adult and people don’t take me seriously at all because of my looks. I can’t even pull of “cute” because my nose takes up half of my face. Sometimes I envy ogres. Even though I know they go through some serious shit at least other men take them seriously.
Perhaps consider gymmaxing. It helps with face

I would give my kingdom for a horse.

If i had a kingdom. Or a bale of hay...

As a old bastard, i kind of like my babyface! Other dudes my age look like corpses! [email protected]

I want a masculine face too, my life would improve so much in every aspect

I prefer height over masculine face tbh.

I would give anything to be white.

try to grow a beard bro
And if that doesnt work , try minoxidil .

I have a high cortisol face aswell. I look like an aged baby.

No single attribute will redeem you. If you look masculine but ugly it's over anyway.

No single attribute will redeem you. If you look masculine but ugly it's over anyway.
what about a body standing at no less than 6'5", accompanied by a wide masculine frame.

what about a body standing at no less than 6'5", accompanied by a wide masculine frame.
If you're extremely tall and masculine but ugly you will only get low quality ugly and older women. If you want the young and attractive ones, a good-looking or at the very least doable face is absolutely needed.

If you're extremely tall and masculine but ugly you will only get low quality ugly and older women. If you want the young and attractive ones, a good-looking or at the very least doable face is absolutely needed.
Just attach a Joker mask to her face, as long as the body is fine I'm not complaining tbh.

But with a masculine appearance, other men will treat you with respect just due to looks. As a baby face “kid” not only will women not be interested but no one will take you seriously either

But with a masculine appearance, other men will treat you with respect just due to looks. As a baby face “kid” not only will women not be interested but no one will take you seriously either
Someone posted this a few hours ago. Masculinity is overrated.

Yeah, man. I wish I didn't have a low-T cuckface

This is true. Unfortunately I have youthful face, huge nose, anemic looking with scrawny body. Definitely not attractive or healthy looking. Even after 8 hours of sleep I look like I haven’t slept in days. Having an ugly gender neutral face is even worse than being an ogre.
Same with me. I always look sleepy or on drugs. Thats why the police recently took my driver's license away. They thought I was on drugs and made a blood and urine test jfl