Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I would go insane without this place to vent

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Life fucking sucks and you're not even allowed to discuss it openly when you think about it.

Like where else can you discuss the problems of being an incel and loser?

If you're a foid you can talk pretty much anywhere and it's allowed. But if you're a guy? Tough luck boyo.

This place is part of the reason less men go ER tbh.

Let us hope you survive for a year and not get banned !

Yeah, this is the only place we can talk honestly about our problems. Even people who are paid to listen to us like therapists won't take our issues seriously. This place is an important mental health service

No, but i couldn't survive, if i wasn't allowed to piss myself any longer.

Yeah, this is the only place we can talk honestly about our problems. Even people who are paid to listen to us like therapists won't take our issues seriously. This place is an important mental health service
Therapy is a joke. GTA 5 showed it best. Those guys are conmen who don't actually care about your problem and are doing everything they can to make you attend more sessions so they get paid more.

Therapy is a joke. GTA 5 showed it best. Those guys are conmen who don't actually care about your problem and are doing everything they can to make you attend more sessions so they get paid more.
It's all about money. Even the free services. I've been given free counselling in the past, but after a few weeks was basically told me to fuck off as I was using resources. So in my case they wanted me to attend as few sessions as possible as I was costing the service money

I probably would've roped long ago

Where is the sympathy fir banned incels like @Eskimocel and @needsolution whose only cope was removed cuz of knajjdcunt and others?

Where is the sympathy fir banned incels like @Eskimocel and @needsolution whose only cope was removed cuz of knajjdcunt and others?
people on this site get triggered at everything

shits annoying all the gods of this site are gone because cucks couldnt ingore what they said

This is good place for even potential blackpilled normies to vent

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back