Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would like to destroy my sex drive and the part of my brain that makes me crave a romantic relationship and friends

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
So I don’t have to be tortured anymore and can be happy as an anti-social hermit

idk man but i hope i can find it too

You have been threadmaxxing hard today trying to catch up on missed time.

Your just frustrated with the life of an incel a stage we all reach at some point.

We will continue to suffer.

Learning more about female nature and studying female behavior is actually getting me closer and closer to that point. It's getting increasingly difficult to fantasize about being affectionate and gentle with a woman.

Same man we are all cursed by this shit

every single person here would. every man not getting sex as much as he wants would as well.

Learning more about female nature and studying female behavior is actually getting me closer and closer to that point. It's getting increasingly difficult to fantasize about being affectionate and gentle with a woman.
I passed that threshold a couple years ago. Even if I were to ascend, I could never believe anything a woman said or if whatever affection she showed was genuine.

So I don’t have to be tortured anymore and can be happy as an anti-social hermit
Is there any other easy method?

I think you are exaggerating. It's totally possible to cope with your life but you need at least sufficient money.
There's actually no way of reaching the state you're describing without destroying every other single trait, it's like shutting down everything and would be a traumatic experience to say the least.

They're unironically selling soy pills at this point, if you don't believe the world is coming to a dire crossroads.

You are getting to the next stage of the blackpill, it is the prerequisite stage that mgtow claimed to have, no affectionate nor emotional attachment with any foids that is not a close relative.