[Venting] I would like to have a GF, but only for one thing right now...

BududubNow

BududubNow

I wish I could ASSISTED SUICIDEmax
★★★★★
44d 1h 44m
... and it's to be able to move out. Apartment rent money is crazy and I would probably never again share apartment with someone who is not close to me. Splitting it into half would make my life so much easier and I would finally be able to move out and feel free. I hate living with my parents, I hate my cancerous neighbours from the apt. above and I have my town, it's looks etc. as it gives me bad memories and I really feel bad whenever I am here. Moving out is my biggest wish.

Mega Coper

Mega Coper

KHHV
-
6d 12h 56m
... and it's to be able to move out. Apartment rent money is crazy and I would probably never again share apartment with someone who is not close to me. Splitting it into half would make my life so much easier and I would finally be able to move out and feel free. I hate living with my parents, I hate my cancerous neighbours from the apt. above and I have my town, it's looks etc. as it gives me bad memories and I really feel bad whenever I am here. Moving out is my biggest wish.
Same tbh

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★
20d 23h 44m
You're too ugly to deserve happiness sadly.

Hector Barbossa

Hector Barbossa

Manlet piratecel, high inhib recruitcel & drunkcel
★★★
5d 23h 19m
I hate my cancerous neighbours from the apt. above
This is why I always choose the top floor, if possible. That way I'm the one potentially making the noise, not the one hearing it.
I hate living with my parents
My mom practically kicked me out just so she could get some dick. She keeps trying to reach out now that it's been several months, but fuck that.