Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would like to have a GF, but only for one thing right now...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
... and it's to be able to move out. Apartment rent money is crazy and I would probably never again share apartment with someone who is not close to me. Splitting it into half would make my life so much easier and I would finally be able to move out and feel free. I hate living with my parents, I hate my cancerous neighbours from the apt. above and I have my town, it's looks etc. as it gives me bad memories and I really feel bad whenever I am here. Moving out is my biggest wish.

... and it's to be able to move out. Apartment rent money is crazy and I would probably never again share apartment with someone who is not close to me. Splitting it into half would make my life so much easier and I would finally be able to move out and feel free. I hate living with my parents, I hate my cancerous neighbours from the apt. above and I have my town, it's looks etc. as it gives me bad memories and I really feel bad whenever I am here. Moving out is my biggest wish.
Same tbh

You're too ugly to deserve happiness sadly.

I hate my cancerous neighbours from the apt. above
This is why I always choose the top floor, if possible. That way I'm the one potentially making the noise, not the one hearing it.
I hate living with my parents
My mom practically kicked me out just so she could get some dick. She keeps trying to reach out now that it's been several months, but fuck that.

You're not Entitled to a cheap apartment Inkwell!
You have to slave away for 60 years & pay 900 a month for a studio apartment.
Only Queens get to live with a partner & pay less for rent!

NEETdom is the best thing ever according to people on this forum so stop complaining bitch

same bro, i am also dying to move out but only when i am financially stable that is.

Same for me + my feet get cold at night.

NEETdom is the best thing ever according to people on this forum so stop complaining bitch
Neetdom is shit for some bro, only a privilege person with neetbux or well off parents can afford to do it. I’m not from a well off family and I really can’t be dependent on people, I hate being dependent on others you can’t rely on people. Hate having to beg others.

Last edited:
Maybe search for a job that provides accomodation. Like a hotel, a cruise boat, an oil rig...

Neetdom is shit for some bro, only a privilege person with neetbux or well off parents can afford to do it. I’m not from a well off family and I really can’t be dependent on people, I hate being dependent on others you can’t rely on people. Hate having to beg others.
I know, I'm just mocking what people told me here. I hate being a poor NEET I can sympathise.